The 2017 All-IR Team

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_Stats/status/929061741169922048[/tweet]

Sad thing is, that's actually a very good football team.

Exittium

Reaction score
Damn.. if that were a team HOLY SMOKES .. lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Why I think the next contract they need to be smart, less contact in practice does not mean less injuries, we are seeing a whole lot of tears and muscle injuries.

Also hire Ichiro as a conditioning consultant, that guy managed to stay injury free on the level of conditioning and not being hurt with injuries that were of the non contact type.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":2l9qbqcn said:
Why I think the next contract they need to be smart, less contact in practice does not mean less injuries, we are seeing a whole lot of tears and muscle injuries.
This was one of my main concerns when they got rid of two-a-days. Guys not in as good of shape but needing to go just as hard at it in actual games...it's a common sense equation, though I don't know if injuries are actually more frequent after that change or not.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lsvrkrl said:
chris98251":1lsvrkrl said:
This was one of my main concerns when they got rid of two-a-days. Guys not in as good of shape but needing to go just as hard at it in actual games...it's a common sense equation, though I don't know if injuries are actually more frequent after that change or not.

You are going to have joint injuries on some level, nature of the sport due to people getting hit on the knees so much, but the supporting structure around knees, muscles and tendons in shape by usage and condition instead oh toned and then being asked to perform high level function, almost anything used in one environment and then subjected to a harsher one and expected to perform at maximum level has a fall out factor. Humans are no different. Having more padded or contact practices can bridge that by keeping guys in closer proximity to game day shape instead of OTA shape.