Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

How the Cowboys broke the Chief's Offense

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Great video by Brett Kollman of Battle Red Blog, which is a Texans website. He does a film breakdown every week and they're all excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxUD9KyRa4

We make fun of Dallas' defense and it definitely isn't super talented outside of Sean Lee and DLaw (maybe Irving too), but Rod Marinelli (aka "The Clown") has used schemes to dominate offenses that are much more talented than his defense.

Kris and Pete need to do the same now we have all these injuries. I especially liked how Dallas disguised coverages and rotated them at the snap to confuse Smith.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• adeltaY wrote:
    We make fun of Dallas' defense and it definitely isn't super talented outside of Sean Lee and DLaw (maybe Irving too), but Rod Marinelli (aka "The Clown") has used schemes to dominate offenses that are much more talented than his defense.

Rod Marinelli was the D-line coach for the Tampa 2 teams. That guy is a damn good coach who maximizes abilities of his players.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Most Cowboys fans hate Rod with a passion.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• sdog1981 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:

Rod Marinelli was the D-line coach for the Tampa 2 teams. That guy is a damn good coach who maximizes abilities of his players.

Maybe as an assistant coach. He will always wear the stain of 0-16, including 1-23 to end his head coaching run.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Sports Hernia wrote:Most Cowboys fans hate Rod with a passion.

Not sure if that's true but if it is they're wrong. As long as he has Sean Lee healthy, his defense punches waaaaayyyy above its weight. When Lee isn't on the field it's night and day.... Reminds me of a certain player on our defense
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information