Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Vikings at Redskins

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Vikings at Redskins
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:59 am
  • Vikings offense has put up more points in 1.25 quarters than the Seahawks offense did in the whole game. On the road, with CASE KEENUM at QB.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Re: Vikings at Redskins
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 am
  • How do they not rule that down..jfc...how do they give cousins like 10 seconds to push into the endzone..wow

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:33 am
  • Vikings offense with 4 TD in first half lol. And people on here want to talk about almost any other team in the NFC as "the threat" against the Seahawks. Shows you what a good OC can do and what just one year when you actually attempt to fix OL with a good OL coach can do and this is with Keenum as the starter and cook going down early in the year when he was a legit ROY candidate at RB

Keenum 11/14 188 yards and 3TD in first half and they have 59 yards rushing on 12 attempts with 1TD

WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:39 am
  • Seriously. This is all coaching. Their OL isn't much more talented but it's so much better coached than ours. Their offensive scheme let's Keenum thrive. It's embarrassing to watch our offense then this Vikings one. There is no excuse.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am
  • Case Keenum and Theilen are underrated.
    But the Minnesota play calling is outstanding.
    That screen pass at the 8 to Wright for td looks so easy.
    Why do we struggle so much?
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 pm
  • Bridgewater goes down and Bradford looks great.
    Bradford goes down now Keenum looks like a legit franchise qb? Minus their stud runningback and they just keep rolling.. Their coaching staff is special this year.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm
  • Well they did get rid of Bevell, where did he end up?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:37 pm
  • Further proves good coaching and game planning can make up for a lesser offense
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 pm
  • So I've heard. Wouldn't really know, though.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:05 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Well they did get rid of Bevell, where did he end up?

Their offense improved after that too. I didn't hear any Vikings fans crying to bring Bevell back when he left.
    Last edited by hawkfan68 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:10 pm
  • I think they would be really dumb to go away from Keenum. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. Bridgewater is probably the better overall QB, but he hasn't played in years and doesn't have the chemistry with the receivers like Keenum does. Unless Keenum falls apart here in the second half, keep him as the starter.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:12 pm
  • Vikings easily beat a Redskin team that the Seahawks lost to. I'm concerned that the Seahawks are moving closer to the middle of the pack in the NFC. It looks as though the Eagles, Vikings, and Saints are ahead of the Seahawks and looking like strong contenders at this point. Seahawks do have a win against the Rams so that helps.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:38 pm
  • Vikings put up 38 on the skins? What dummies taking such chances
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:51 pm
  • This thread is really really depressing....
    just like watching the Falcons kick ass on cowpies...
    where the hell is our team in all this?
    The defense has played okay/good enough, but our offensive bull crap
    will again bring us down I fear.
    gonzhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:08 pm
  • Its funny watching teams with far less talent play so much better football. Pete better get this offense problem figured out, what a waste of talent.
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:27 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Vikings easily beat a Redskin team that the Seahawks lost to. I'm concerned that the Seahawks are moving closer to the middle of the pack in the NFC. It looks as though the Eagles, Vikings, and Saints are ahead of the Seahawks and looking like strong contenders at this point. Seahawks do have a win against the Rams so that helps.

Bad teams beat good teams all the time. It's all about the matchups. I just don't like that type of logic. Just because we lost to the Skins, and the Vikings beat the Skins doesn't automatically mean that the Vikings would steam roll us.

I do agree with you that we are behind the Eagles and Saints. Vikings I'm not so sure about, whoever has home field in that matchup probably wins. I'm still not ready to say the Rams are better than us, good chance they go 0-2 against us this season.

IMO I think the Rams and Eagles are both a year or two away from seriously competing. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but they remind me of us the year we lost to Atlanta. Not sure I see Wentz or Goff making SB appearances in their first few years in the league. The obvious choice to come out the NFC is the Saints. They check every box.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:41 pm
  • IrishNW wrote:Its funny watching teams with far less talent play so much better football. Pete better get this offense problem figured out, what a waste of talent.

Vikings "far less talent" LMAO your funny. I would take Rudolph over Jimmy and Diggs/Thielen over anyone but Baldwin at WR

With healthy Bradford and Cook Vikings are prob undefeated right now

WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:48 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    IrishNW wrote:Its funny watching teams with far less talent play so much better football. Pete better get this offense problem figured out, what a waste of talent.

Vikings "far less talent" LMAO your funny. I would take Rudolph over Jimmy and Diggs/Thielen over anyone but Baldwin at WR

With healthy Bradford and Cook Vikings are prob undefeated right now

Jimmy and Doug > anything the vikings put on the field. glad you dont run the team
    IrishNW
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:11 pm
  • Rudolph isn't that great of a blocker and Jimmy is a better receiver than him, so I disagree on that. Thielen/Diggs are a better WR duo, but I'd argue our Top 3 in Doug, PRich, and Tyler are better than their WR corp overall. Our QB is MUCH better than Case Keenum. Without Dalvin Cook their RBs aren't much better than what we have, but I'd still take them over what we have.

I guess it comes down to OL and playcalling. Their line is average, which is much better than ours, and their play design is better.

To Hawk-Lock's point, I'm not saying the Vikings would roll us because they beat the Skins, not even thinking about that matchup because it would only happen in the playoffs and that's a ways away. It's the stark difference between the offensive performances we had against the same team. It's unacceptable.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:34 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Vikings easily beat a Redskin team that the Seahawks lost to. I'm concerned that the Seahawks are moving closer to the middle of the pack in the NFC. It looks as though the Eagles, Vikings, and Saints are ahead of the Seahawks and looking like strong contenders at this point. Seahawks do have a win against the Rams so that helps.

Bad teams beat good teams all the time. It's all about the matchups. I just don't like that type of logic. Just because we lost to the Skins, and the Vikings beat the Skins doesn't automatically mean that the Vikings would steam roll us.

I do agree with you that we are behind the Eagles and Saints. Vikings I'm not so sure about, whoever has home field in that matchup probably wins. I'm still not ready to say the Rams are better than us, good chance they go 0-2 against us this season.

IMO I think the Rams and Eagles are both a year or two away from seriously competing. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but they remind me of us the year we lost to Atlanta. Not sure I see Wentz or Goff making SB appearances in their first few years in the league. The obvious choice to come out the NFC is the Saints. They check every box.

Well this is true, it's how good teams beat bad teams as well, you talk match ups, do we match up badly with everyone till the last 6 weeks of the season every year?

We are challenged by every mediocre or bad team time and time again, Vikings stomped Redskins, Falcons Stomped a depleted Cowboys team, a bad 49ers team stomped a worse Giants team, Saints manhandled a Bills team, Rams blew up a Texans team, Rams were not suppose to be anything special and the Texans missing a Rookie QB, yet they come out and dominate.

Good teams take the heart of lower teams. We have a habit of not doing that, in fact we spend a lot of time giving hope and being able to have one score dictate whether a team wins or not.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:36 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Vikings offense has put up more points in 1.25 quarters than the Seahawks offense did in the whole game. On the road, with CASE KEENUM at QB.

But but but, Siouxhawk says our offensive coordinator is great!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:33 pm
  • Roland, at this point it's everyone involved with this offense. As it stands it's dysfunctional and it has to change this season. If it doesn't, we need some fresh faces to revitalize it.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:56 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Roland, at this point it's everyone involved with this offense. As it stands it's dysfunctional and it has to change this season. If it doesn't, we need some fresh faces to revitalize it.

We've had a lot of different personnel on offense since Russell was drafted. Screwing around on offense and keeping sub-par opponents in the game when they have no right to be there has been a common denominator the whole time. Our offensive players aren't the big problem.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 am
  • My bad, I meant everyone involved in the coaching side of the offense. I think our personnel aside from OL and maybe RB are great.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information