Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

One Team To Keep An Eye On

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
One Team To Keep An Eye On
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:08 pm
  • The Saints.

First time in a long time Brees has had a good defense behind them. Right now I think they may be the most complete team in the NFL. They can run the ball with Ingram or Kamara. They can obviously throw the ball, and now they have a sneaky good defense. They have now won 7 in a row.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Re: One Team To Keep An Eye On
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:35 pm
  • Their blowout of the bills today was surprising and probably a wake up call to the NFL. Bills are a pretty decent team and that was a slaughter haha especially with the running game.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm
  • I speak for all Saints fans when I say, we didn't expect this type of defense, and we didn't expect this record.

But yes, hard to argue that we aren't the team to beat. Buffalo was only giving up 3.5 yards per carry, and had a top 5 run defense, and we just corn holed them there. These next few weeks (Redskins, Rams, Panthers) will tell us a lot. If we go 2-1 we will have the #2 spot locked up.
    El Caliente
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:43 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:Their blowout of the bills today was surprising and probably a wake up call to the NFL. Bills are a pretty decent team and that was a slaughter haha especially with the running game.

No intent to criticize the Saints, they might be the best in the NFC. But the Bills aren't decent. They lost to the Jets last week.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:07 pm
  • The Bills are a quality team. I don't know why people continue to dog on the Jets, they aren't good but they aren't the 49ers or Giants. Bills are usually tough at home, to go in there and win by that much is impressive.

Saints probably have the best rushing attack in the NFL. Pair that up with Brees and that is a scary offense to go up against. Not only is the defense improved, but they look like a legit top 10 defense. The rookie Lattimore seems like the real deal right now. I wouldn't want to have to play them in the dome in the playoffs, probably second hardest place to play after the CLink.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm
  • mistaowen wrote:Their blowout of the bills today was surprising and probably a wake up call to the NFL. Bills are a pretty decent team and that was a slaughter haha especially with the running game.

No it wasn't. The Bills are overrated. They aren't that good. The Saints are for real though.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 pm
  • The bills kept trading away pieces, it was bound to catch up to them but DAMN that was a beat down by the Saints. 341 rush yards?!?! Insane! Undoubtedly they have the best rushing attack in the league.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 am
  • that was an unprecedented running game. holy cow.
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am
  • They are clearly legit. And all the sudden they play Defense AND win on the road. Brees looks as good as he ever has. Scary team for sure.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information