One Team To Keep An Eye On

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Saints.

First time in a long time Brees has had a good defense behind them. Right now I think they may be the most complete team in the NFL. They can run the ball with Ingram or Kamara. They can obviously throw the ball, and now they have a sneaky good defense. They have now won 7 in a row.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Their blowout of the bills today was surprising and probably a wake up call to the NFL. Bills are a pretty decent team and that was a slaughter haha especially with the running game.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I speak for all Saints fans when I say, we didn't expect this type of defense, and we didn't expect this record.

But yes, hard to argue that we aren't the team to beat. Buffalo was only giving up 3.5 yards per carry, and had a top 5 run defense, and we just corn holed them there. These next few weeks (Redskins, Rams, Panthers) will tell us a lot. If we go 2-1 we will have the #2 spot locked up.

Maulbert

Reaction score
mistaowen":7vczgdoe said:
Their blowout of the bills today was surprising and probably a wake up call to the NFL. Bills are a pretty decent team and that was a slaughter haha especially with the running game.

No intent to criticize the Saints, they might be the best in the NFC. But the Bills aren't decent. They lost to the Jets last week.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Bills are a quality team. I don't know why people continue to dog on the Jets, they aren't good but they aren't the 49ers or Giants. Bills are usually tough at home, to go in there and win by that much is impressive.

Saints probably have the best rushing attack in the NFL. Pair that up with Brees and that is a scary offense to go up against. Not only is the defense improved, but they look like a legit top 10 defense. The rookie Lattimore seems like the real deal right now. I wouldn't want to have to play them in the dome in the playoffs, probably second hardest place to play after the CLink.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
mistaowen":20vc0y13 said:

No it wasn't. The Bills are overrated. They aren't that good. The Saints are for real though.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The bills kept trading away pieces, it was bound to catch up to them but DAMN that was a beat down by the Saints. 341 rush yards?!?! Insane! Undoubtedly they have the best rushing attack in the league.

mrblitz

Reaction score
that was an unprecedented running game. holy cow.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are clearly legit. And all the sudden they play Defense AND win on the road. Brees looks as good as he ever has. Scary team for sure.