Prescott

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He looks pretty average without Zeke and missing his LT.

I think he is a great QB, but hard to know how good he would really be if he played behind a mediocre offensive line and didn't have a great RB behind him.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow I revise my opinions on Russ bailing pockets quickly. He does it too much but I'd the alternative is standing in there like Dak and eating all these sacks, I'll take it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
*allas are the papertigers I said they were all along.
Their defense blows, the Falcons left some points out there today, should have been a 40-burger today.

Dak and their O-line struggle when they play a good defense. It was fun watching Jerruh’s kids get curbstomped today!
Good show!

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Well who can boast for worst example of playing LT in a game, Dallas's player today or Ree's trying to play.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I honestly think that Rees and Fant last year were both worse. Russ bails on pockets quicker than Dak, which lowers his sack numbers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":2nblfins said:
I honestly think that Rees and Fant last year were both worse. Russ bails on pockets quicker than Dak, which lowers his sack numbers.
Rees yes, I think Fant was a wee bit better than the turnstile the *allas trotted out today.