My Babies

RedAlice

Reaction score
I have been posting here for idk, since 2012? ish.

This was my home board when all of the St. Louis Rams boards banned me, cuz I hate St. Louis. Rams belong in Los Angeles - I said that then, and it's true now.

Last week, I was in New York at Met Life Stadium to see my babies play. (omg! I was kinda in aww).

I talked some little shit before the game, then Rams started winning. The Giants fans behind me said: HEY Rams girl, Now you can talk some shit. I had nothing to say other than, Rams are gonna win. I not very good at this.

Yep.

So, I feel the same here.

I member, what 2013 when Rams drafted Austin and some dumbasses came in and were crazy. You all smartly shut down the overtalk fast.

Now that Rams are w McVay, my concept of the Rams is coming true. I mean for sure, it has only existed in my head all these years until now, but hey.

My babies are good now. I don't really know how that relates to discussing football with all of you here.

homerun1970

Reaction score
:twisted: I sure liked em better with Fisher coaching, they sure do look miles better with a staff change. The talent has existed for some time but wasnt utilized correctly. It's good for you and long term if the Seahawks can get healthy and used correctly its good for both. The 49ers sharpened the superbowl team Rams Seahawks may do the same.

rlkats

Reaction score
Congrats on the terrific season this year. Your team was only lacking a good coach. Congrats

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
1) Congrats, Alice. :)
2) I'm glad that the Rams seem to have lost their ability to play at a Super Bowl-contending level twice per year exclusively against the Seahawks.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yep, Rams looking good, Kupp being drafted there means I actually have to care a little about the Rams. Think you have a lot to look forward to, Alice!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how the Rams do the remainder of the schedule. It really gets tough. 5 of their remaining games 7 games are against playoff caliber teams.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Welcome back to the competitive side of the NFCW. It's been a while, Alice.

And I'm glad your team is doing so well. We needed another team to step up in the division since the Whiners imploded and the Tweety Birds are on the verge of doing the same.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2hx51uww said:
Random thought: It's funny how my strong dislike for the Rams largely departed with Jeff Fisher.

Eh...we've been so bad for so long, what's really to dislike?

On the other hand, there was a seamless transition for my dislike of the Seahawks from Hasselbeck-Carroll/Wilson. Seamless.

Plus, the Seahawks basically strolled into the NFC West and took over almost immediately...still hate the Niners the most because of the history but Seattle gains ground every year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1ntxccp2 said:
RolandDeschain":1ntxccp2 said:
Random thought: It's funny how my strong dislike for the Rams largely departed with Jeff Fisher.

Eh...we've been so bad for so long, what's really to dislike?

On the other hand, there was a seamless transition for my dislike of the Seahawks from Hasselbeck-Carroll/Wilson. Seamless.

Plus, the Seahawks basically strolled into the NFC West and took over almost immediately...still hate the Niners the most because of the history but Seattle gains ground every year.

We didn't stroll we were initially here and wanted a renovation, took about 20 years for ya all to make it livable for us to come back.

Cleaning up after Saints, Falcons and Panthers must have been a messy job.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If the Rams weren't in our division, they'd be an easy team for me to root for...................which you have no idea how hard that is for me to say cause I HATED the Rams back when Fisher and Williams just coached their players to be fake tough guys, punks and crank up the nonsense on the field cause they couldn't win any other way than to get under people's skin with cheap shots and trick plays.

So good for LA and McVay, he obviously knows what he's doing. BUT, I'm not completely sold just yet, I need to see the Rams play some good teams, which they finally are for the 2nd half of the season. Other than the Cowboys win on the road, it's been nothing but dumpster fires on their schedule.

If we're at week 17 and the Rams are rolling to their first division title in over 15 years? I'll be the first one back here to congratulate you guys.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26qyq7i3 said:
Agreed. Rams under Martz were irritating -- just like him. Rams under Fisher were rage-inducing -- just like him.

Mid-December at the CLink should be good, Sherman or no Sherman.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2uax9v6w said:
If the Rams weren't in our division, they'd be an easy team for me to root for...................which you have no idea how hard that is for me to say cause I HATED the Rams back when Fisher and Williams just coached their players to be fake tough guys, punks and crank up the nonsense on the field cause they couldn't win any other way than to get under people's skin with cheap shots and trick plays.

So good for LA and McVay, he obviously knows what he's doing. BUT, I'm not completely sold just yet, I need to see the Rams play some good teams, which they finally are for the 2nd half of the season. Other than the Cowboys win on the road, it's been nothing but dumpster fires on their schedule.

If we're at week 17 and the Rams are rolling to their first division title in over 15 years? I'll be the first one back here to congratulate you guys.

I must agree on proving themselves. A winless 49ers with Hoyer as QB only lost by 2 .

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2hl4hz1g said:
We had Carroll for two years prior to drafting Wilson; so which was it that did it for you, Carroll or Wilson? The two things are too far apart for it to have been a "seamless transition."

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3esco8gx said:
Ramfan128":3esco8gx said:
We had Carroll for two years prior to drafting Wilson; so which was it that did it for you, Carroll or Wilson? The two things are too far apart for it to have been a "seamless transition."

All of the above.

Hasselbeck was the QB until 2010 (when Carroll arrived) - Wilson in 2012.

Hasselbeck was apart of the group that beat the Rams 10 times in a row, and I just really never liked him - especially after the whole "we want the ball and we're going to score" thing.

Carroll I don't have a logical reason for necessarily - I live in Ohio, and even though Ohio State was good in the 2000s, we never clashed with USC - but I passionately disliked USC. Bush, Leinart, and obviously Carroll. Just never was a fan. Really couldn't stand Reggie Bush, and (accurately) proclaimed that he would be a bust in the NFL.

Ohio State beat Wilson his only year at Wisconsin, but living in Big Ten country Wilson was the talk of the season. Developed a natural dislike for him.

Then they end up together in Seattle, a team I already didn't like because of how badly they had dominated the Rams. Perfect storm.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3g8mnnfz said:
Hasselbeck was the QB until 2010 (when Carroll arrived) - Wilson in 2012.

Hasselbeck was apart of the group that beat the Rams 10 times in a row, and I just really never liked him - especially after the whole "we want the ball and we're going to score" thing.
I think you are the first enemy fan of any kind to dislike Matt Hasselbeck. He's a joker and all-around good guy, every fan I know of another team liked him. This has to be because he's a Seahawk, combined with jealousy/rage at him having such a streak over the Rams...

Ramfan128":3g8mnnfz said:
Carroll I don't have a logical reason for necessarily - I live in Ohio, and even though Ohio State was good in the 2000s, we never clashed with USC - but I passionately disliked USC. Bush, Leinart, and obviously Carroll. Just never was a fan. Really couldn't stand Reggie Bush, and (accurately) proclaimed that he would be a bust in the NFL.

Ohio State beat Wilson his only year at Wisconsin, but living in Big Ten country Wilson was the talk of the season. Developed a natural dislike for him.

Then they end up together in Seattle, a team I already didn't like because of how badly they had dominated the Rams. Perfect storm.
Fair enough, this is far more reasonable than the Hasselbeck hate.

Josea16

Reaction score
RedAlice":1zfbqd6k said:
Seahawkfan80":1zfbqd6k said:
Well said lady, be happy.

Austa.

Loves.
We're going to beat you in three weeks the question is do we get that win we need against Philadelphia or Jacksonville to make the game relevant because you guys will lose one more time at least.

Personally I like the Rams on the level of I like the Chargers and Chiefs, teams that aren't assholes and good. Love your coach and love that your team isn't full of dickbags.

I like good straight up rivals.