Could NFL Owners force Jerry Jones to sell the Cowboys?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Came across this article this morning. Jerry is leading the charge against a Goodell extension. Arthur Blank and few other owners are promoting that Goodell get extended. http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...-force-jerry-jones-to-sell-cowboys/ar-BBETc16

I personally think that Jones has too much weight as NFL Owner. I'd like to see him get reduced to size. I don't really like Roger Goodell either but some of the owners are too big for their britches - Jones is one of them, IMO.

So anything to get Jerry Jones out is alright by me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think they are trying to get Jerruh “back in his lane”.

They can legally do this but it wouldn’t be an automatic and they may not be successful.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Jerruh tried to buy the CFL and move his team to that league.
The championship would be now called “the Jerruh cup”, he would change rules to favor his team and still not win the championship.

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure if they can "force" him to do anything, but JJ is increasingly beginning to look like Al Davis in his later days. That's not a good thing, for the league or for the team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":2lytekrf said:
Not sure if they can "force" him to do anything, but JJ is increasingly beginning to look like Al Davis in his later days. That's not a good thing, for the league or for the team.
Yep, he is flying down Al Davis boulevard at 120mph with no seatbelt while downing a bottle of jack. It will not end well for him or his team.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3am410l2 said:
sutz":3am410l2 said:
Yep, he is flying down Al Davis boulevard at 120mph with no seatbelt while downing a bottle of jack. It will not end well for him or his team.

LMAO! Too funny! :irishdrinkers:

rcaido

Reaction score
This is good...Eilliot comes back to play us, they wont give the favorable calls.

chris98251

Reaction score
Laughable they are threatening him with taking the Cowboys away, they could not force Black Bart Al to do what they wanted, they sure are not going to force Jerry.

Jerry is the type that has a Ego as big as Texas itself, pushing him is just going to go the way of attacking someone that sits in a place on the East coast and uses tweets. Not well for the NFL or Jerry when it's all done.

Threedee

Reaction score
What's funny is that I hate the Cowgirls, and yet agree 100% with Crazy Jerruh. Arthur Blank deserves that SB loss in hindsight.

Can Roger and Jerruh settle their dispute via Russian Roulette?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don’t like either, but I’m rooting for Rog. Jerruh’s a scumbag of the highest order.
Don’t want players to get suspended for DV??? Then quit drafting and signing scumbags (see Elliott, Bryant, Hardy). All of these guys had questionable backgrounds.

This is ALL about his prized running back getting suspended.
He was cheering on Rog when he suspended Shady Brady, but once it’s one of his star players, then he has issues.

Spoiled Billionares problems....