Kasen Williams to be released by Browns....

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
What happened to him? That is brutal. The Browns WRs are sooooooo terrible. Bottom guy on the worst receiving Corp in the nfl.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
I was so pissed we kept McKissic over him in preseason. In hindsight i'm glad we kept McKissic who has been a decent 3rd down back so far.

Wonder if Williams makes our PS or if its career over?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
What? Don't the Brown's know they're cutting the next Jerry Rice?

Exittium

Reaction score
ill chalk this up as just the browns being the typical browns....

Kasens not elite but he's for sure show a hell looked a lot better to me in the eye test in comparison to ooh umm, Kearse in our offense.
Him going to the browns was crap already.

sutz

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":u3qdvlre said:
I was so pissed we kept McKissic over him in preseason. In hindsight i'm glad we kept McKissic who has been a decent 3rd down back so far.

Wonder if Williams makes our PS or if its career over?
McKissic is far more versatile. Plus, we're actually kind of deep at receiver anyway where a versatile guy like McK works better than a pure WR buried 5 or 6 deep on the roster.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Browns are literally the poster child as an example of a franchise that makes terrible decisions.

So using them as example that the decision to cut Kasen was a good decision isn't very valid.

mikeak

Reaction score
Let me know when he is a serviceable running back and then we should sign him.........

chris98251

Reaction score
Probably resign to our PS, probably happy to be out of who's my QB this week Franchise.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":bwbzyv75 said:
The Browns are literally the poster child as an example of a franchise that makes terrible decisions.

So using them as example that the decision to cut Kasen was a good decision isn't very valid.

That's basically a "consider the source" argument.