Jameis Winston accused of groping crotch

nategreat

Reaction score
She let him hold his hand there for 5 seconds and then all she says is "what's up with that?" Hmmm...

I hope she's not just in this to make a quick buck, I don't know the whole story though as i wasn't there. But if true, Winston needs to fess up and then suffer the consequences. Humanity is surely on the decline.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
nategreat":3lfu9mca said:
She let him hold his hand there for 5 seconds and then all she says is "what's up with that?" Hmmm...

I hope she's not just in this to make a quick buck, I don't know the whole story though as i wasn't there. But if true, Winston needs to fess up and then suffer the consequences. Humanity is surely on the decline.

I had a Lyft driver one time who told me she was groped by a drunk guy on her first day driving. But she froze up, didn't say anything . . . and then they drove to pick up his girlfriend. A lot of women seem to get that deer in the headlights reaction when facing sexual abuse by a bigger, stronger person, especially if they already have a history of being abused. And a lot of guys are just that brazen.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Man, you guys disappoint me. Here I give you low-hanging fruit for crab jokes (considering Winston's past), and no follow-up comments?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Winston has always been and always will be a giant piece of donkey dung. He is a lowlife. The end.