Crabtree vs Talib Round 2

mrblitz

Reaction score
talib is reminiscent of brandon browner, but on another level...

peppersjap

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch is a jack ass!!! I can't stand either player but Lynch is very quick to defend the other teams player like he did with his cousin Marcus Peters who is a horrible guy!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Talib snatched his chain again. I don’t blame Crabtree at all.

homerun1970

Reaction score

Popeyejones

Reaction score
homerun1970":3mxmcdpq said:
http://theredzone.org/Blog-Descript...b-Talib--Michael-Crabtree-suspended-two-games

Two game suspension for both. Talib is pushing the boundaries of being criminally liable with the theft and distruction of property. Crabtree it's a bad look for you also. have to be smarter than that he seemed to go out looking for revenge and to start crap. Both hurt their team for three games if upheld.

Giving them equal suspensions is crazy to me.

Give Talib 2 and Crabtree 1, or Talib 3 and Crabtree 2, but the same for both of them doesn't make a lick of sense.

purpleneer

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2bgax29i said:
homerun1970":2bgax29i said:
http://theredzone.org/Blog-Descript...b-Talib--Michael-Crabtree-suspended-two-games

Two game suspension for both. Talib is pushing the boundaries of being criminally liable with the theft and distruction of property. Crabtree it's a bad look for you also. have to be smarter than that he seemed to go out looking for revenge and to start crap. Both hurt their team for three games if upheld.

Giving them equal suspensions is crazy to me.

Give Talib 2 and Crabtree 1, or Talib 3 and Crabtree 2, but the same for both of them doesn't make a lick of sense.
That's what I thought too.

Latest posts