TNF Redskins vs Cowboys

mistaowen

Reaction score
No real interest in this outside of needing Kirk to have a bad game for fantasy. Who you got?

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Cowboys offense without Zeke is really, really bad.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mistaowen":14vjcloc said:
Cowboys offense without Zeke is really, really bad.
How did we lose to Kirk Cousins and the deadskins??? Never mind that was one of Bevell’s typical QB neutering games.
Cousins ALWAYS craps the bed against Jerruh’s kids.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":2kb7m67n said:
Turnovers killing the Skins.
Turnovers, and a QB with ZERO pocket awareness. ....and now a special teams boner by the deadskins.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Redskins love turning the ball over. Game could have been a blowout for the Skins the way the game started and now they're losing 17-0.

adeltaY

Reaction score
LOL what a joke performance so far by the Redskins. Cowboys offense has been terrible. How did we lose to these clowns?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Been ugly so far. Not sure the Redskins can overcome the deficit. That was a nice return for a TD. I don't like the Cowboys and always want them to lose. Forever.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well, if the deadskins lose they are officially done, and Jerruh’s kids are pretty much already done due to tiebreakers I just want shovel dirt on *allas’s playoff grave tonight!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":2op5u6gm said:
LOL what a joke performance so far by the Redskins. Cowboys offense has been terrible. How did we lose to these clowns?
A craptastic offensive gameplan and playcalling on our end, and a miracle play by a extremely overrated QB with little time left.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I'd prefer Washington to win because the Chargers have a really good shot of beating them. A Dallas loss takes them pretty much out of the playoff picture.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Redskins have every chance to come back in this game if they dont keep shooting themselves in the foot. Cowboys offense is terrible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Deadskins rolling over and playing dead. Wish this team was the one that showed up here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hope the Niners sign Kirk Cousins to a huge long term contract in the offseason. He’s not good.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Dammit! Cowboy nation would've been in full free-fall if they lost today. Skins are a joke! I get the injuries but DAMN

Josea16

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3smz3z1f said:
I hope the Niners sign Kirk Cousins to a huge long term contract in the offseason. He’s not good.
Not going to happen. The Garappolo trade destroyed his market.

Josea16

Reaction score
adeltaY":f5woj3fh said:
Garoppolo is a relative unknown, but I doubt he's as good as Cousins is at this point.
Doesn't matter because when he actually plays he performs well. Cousins HAS to be pissed if he's looking for a big payday with another team with decent upside like Washington. And Washington being Washington....you get it right?

Washington has serious talent it's just ridiculous injury to most everyone that masks it. They deserve it but that's another subject entirely.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh you're right, I'm just saying I'd prefer to go against Jimmy G than vs. Cousins as a Seahawks fan.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":30fqv0ea said:
Garoppolo is a relative unknown, but I doubt he's as good as Cousins is at this point.
That very well may be true, but Garoppolo’s “pocket awareness” is 10 times better than Cousins which is close to zero.