Come on Vikings and Ravens

getnasty

Reaction score
Both have leads going into half hopefully they both 2nd on.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Would really help or playoff chances.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I agree with wanting the Ravens to beat Detroit but in the grand scheme doesn't it make better sense to want the Vikings to lose. I have to look at it from the perspective that if the Seahawks are going to make the playoffs, they are going to do so by winning their division. I can't say the same for Atlanta. They may well make it, but it will probably be as a Wild Card team.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Agree, if Min struggles rest of year might we get the #2 or #3 seed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
We would have to hop over NO, Car, Atl, LA and Minn I don't think the 2 seed is very likely but you never know.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
3 seed wouldn't be bad I'd love to go against Minnesota in the second round if we can't get a first round bye.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
I should have include TB is this, if GB somehow gets Rodgers back with only 6 losses that would also be bad news for us too.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Can't forget the Saints. Cam Newton and gang need to lose this week and the rest of their division games.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
Packers go to 6 and 6, play the Browns next week and then have Rodgers coming back the week after that.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Not remotely worried about the Packers. They still have to play the Vikings and people seem to think Rodgers will be 100% coming back from that injury. I doubt it.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
adeltaY":2iga64v9 said:
Not remotely worried about the Packers. They still have to play the Vikings and people seem to think Rodgers will be 100% coming back from that injury. I doubt it.

A Vikings team that might have nothing to play for

Uncle Si

Reaction score
getnasty":1ouen9uf said:
adeltaY":1ouen9uf said:

A Vikings team that might have nothing to play for

Except a 1 seed and not losing to the Packers?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yeah, the race for the #1 seed is pretty tight right now and the Vikings will need every win they can get.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
adeltaY":1db4kr81 said:

He’s already throwing 50 yarders in practice.

If they made a mistake it was in short term IRing him rather than just carrying him on the 56. He could have been back next week. If they lose to the Browns with him on IR but ready to play that will be their season.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
keep waiting for Vikes to implode... think that window has closed... scary team... possibly first team to play in own stadium in Super Bowl... if happens, living in Iowa dealing with those idiots, go AFC even if is ::gulp::: Brady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk