Gronk...

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Should have been ejected for that late hit, out of bounds, with the DB laying face down, and he dropped a WWE shoulder drop right on the dude's frickin' neck. What a big dumb scumbag.

getnasty

Reaction score
Shouldn't have been ejected he got a personal foul just like he should have.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Isn't it about time for Gronk to go on the IR until the playoffs? Since when did he play this late in the regular season?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
LOL ejection. This forum cracks me up. He got the penalty as he should have.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It was dirty, but unless a punch is thrown, you likely aren't going to get ejected. This is the NFL, you have to do a lot to get ejected, unless you're Jeremy Lane.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Looked like he gave the corner a WWE elbow drop to the back of the head after the whistle because he was upset about a PI no-call. Corner left the game concussed.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2llfgjos said:
It was dirty, but unless a punch is thrown, you likely aren't going to get ejected. This is the NFL, you have to do a lot to get ejected, unless you're Jeremy Lane.

I would argue that wht he did was worse than throwing a punch. I would also argue that an elbow drop is close enough to a punch to warrant an ejection under the throwing a punch rule.

He should be suspended.

getnasty

Reaction score
Not to derail the thread but did that Jermey Lane penalty cost us a touchdown?

Osprey

Reaction score
Defenseless and a blow to the head causing a concussion?
If that's not at least two games the NFL doesn't give a sh*t about player safety.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Pats #13 probably felt like the guy running a late yellow, mostly red light through an intersection and then watching his rear-view mirror in surprise as one or two motorists gun through the same red light instead of stopping. Something I'm sure most of us who drive see almost daily. But anyway, back to football...

Exittium

Reaction score
Complete bullshit hit, no doubt about it. Red starred and didn’t do anything pathetic

Msfann

Reaction score
Guy was out of bounds thinking the play was over, started to lift his head up and got blasted right in the back of the helmet driving his face was into the turf. Dirty as hell.

Plus he admits he did it on purpose because he was frustrated about not getting a call.