Nelson Agholor

mrblitz

Reaction score
Well, he's not on the Seahawks, but he just played against the Seahawks, and looked like a great player, actually. It was cool to see an x-Husky doing so great; but even better to see Seattle win.

EDIT: It wasn't Devin Aguilar from the Huskies. Actually, #13 for the Eagles was Nelson Agholor, a USC alum. Anyway, he looked like a good player out there.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but that was Nelson Agholor. He played three years at USC before leaving for the NFL at the end of his junior year in the 2015 draft. Devin Aguilar was the Husky WR who played four years for us from 2008-2011.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Different Aguilar.

You're thinking "Devin Aguilar" who played for UW.

Nelson Agholor went to USC.

chris98251

Reaction score
Moral of the story, if you screw up here they will make sure you know you screwed up, always check your facts :)

OP
OP
M

mrblitz

Reaction score
LOL... Ok, so looking into it, there is a 'Devin Aguilar' who went to the University of Washington, and plays on the Titans. Yes, 'Nelson Agholor' was on USC, and plays now for the Eagles.

During the game I repeatedly say to pops, 'that guy played on the Huskies... Aguilar'. And he's like, 'what?'

Actually, I never saw the 'Agholor' on the jersey during the game, and just kept thinking 'Aguilar' every time the announcers said 'Agholor'.

Be that as it may, #13 liked like a good player out there today...

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Up until this year, Agholor has had a bad case dropping passes...look at the Eagles' website; they wanted his head in a big way. Finally doing something this year, but no biggie.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's cool, most Husky fans wish they had USC players ;)

rjdriver

Reaction score
I just hope ex-Seahawk Zach Miller continues to recover from the gruesome leg injury.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Visual representation of this thread:

Hit-by-bus.gif

Latest posts