Vikings vs Panthers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3p24srj5 said:
Wow Panthers are Couging it.

If anything the Vikings have been "couging" it.....

3 turnovers away on the road....

1 the wr bobbled it for an int
a fumble that idk how it was ruled a fumble...it was a 20 yard spiral upfield but i guess it got "knocked out"

Then just tons of droppd passes

AND now they just let newton run 60 yards downfield

Losing to the Panthers shouldnt be too much of a shock though if they lose...

4 out of 5 last games on the road and this is game 3 on the road in a row against winning teams in the Falcons, Rams and Panthers. Down 2 starting OL and lost LT early on

In typical Vikings fashion they drive back to tie and should of been ahead with Packers trailing and Lions tied...and it going to turn out they lose and im sure Packers and Lions will both win

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Vikings dropped 5 balls today, they had 5 all season

Im about to @%%# rage right now..I want to break shit...Hate SCAM newton and stupid %##% panthers

Literally the worst game the Vikings have had all year missing 2 OL to start out with, and losing LT somewhere in the game..had 3 turnovers.....and with a few minutes to go could of been ahead but kicked FG and then let fraud newton run for 60 yards and end the game pretty much

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1e0cqt9e said:
Vikings dropped 5 balls today, they had 5 all season

Im about to @%%# rage right now..I want to break shit...Hate SCAM newton and stupid %##% panthers

I hate SCam too but the vikes losing potentially helps us.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Vikings had a patched together Oline today. Those dropped passes and turnovers didn't help their situation

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Vikings gave that game away. Seahawks need Vikings to win their last three games to avoid the three-way tie or to lose at least two of three to pass them.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
A Panthers loss would have been better for the Seahawks where WC tiebreakers are concerned but now that is moot.