Steelers and Ravens game

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Collins is just total proof our coaches just don't know what the hell they are doing.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Yeah Collins continues to impress. I liked Davis today, but I would have liked to have Collins still on the roster.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bobblehead":21brj46p said:
Collins is just total proof our coaches just don't know what the hell they are doing.

So is Jermanie Kearse then

getnasty

Reaction score
And once again Collins looked like our 6th best back last year and he looked like the 6th best back this year. He needed a change and being cut has motivated him to be a better player. That and a better OL.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
100+ yards..

and

only 13 carries.
I"m now wondering if whether or not our RB's we have right now are awesome.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Ravens' blocking has been fantastic when I've watched them. No wonder they're about to match our record despite having Flacco at QB.

Threedee

Reaction score
Ravens went and Bevelled their last possession before Pittsburgh retook the lead for good.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
getnasty":1opztnxo said:
And once again Collins looked like our 6th best back last year and he looked like the 6th best back this year. He needed a change and being cut has motivated him to be a better player. That and a better OL.

Could be but he was pretty good in college. I know that is not a guarantee in the pros but what he is doing at Baltimore looks the same when he was at Arkansas.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Towards the end of last year he had a stretch of games where he played really well with his limited touches. I can't understands fan stating he sucked while here