Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans suspended

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/richarddeitsch/status/940436399714598912[/tweet]

A former executive producer at the National Football League’s TV network and ex-players including Marshall Faulk and Heath Evans allegedly groped and made sexually explicit comments to female colleague Jami Cantor, according to an amended complaint by Cantor, a former employee.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ex-players

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Didn't read the complaint, but here's a description of the allegations:

In the suit, Cantor claims that Faulk groped her breasts from behind and asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life. She said that both Taylor and Weinberger sent her inappropriate pictures, with Taylor additionally sending her a video of him masturbating in the shower. Cantor also noted that Weinberger said on one occasion that she was “put on earth to pleasure me” and pressed his crotch against her, asking her to touch it. She also described receiving explicit texts from former NFL Network analyst Donovan McNabb, who currently appears on ESPN.
https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-suspen ... 1821206708

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Also says Faulk "pulled out his genitals while demanding oral sex." Claims the supervisors knew what was going on and did nothing. She even claims there were explicit pictures that were sent to her by the NFL Network's executive producer. Wow.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Not surprised at all about Faulk, the guy comes across as the biggest douche.

a little surprised about Evans

very surprised about Ike Taylor

getnasty

Reaction score
Once again though let's wait until we get fired to speak up about something.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3tq71iz0 said:
Yea, guys are pretty much pigs and the bill is finally due, right?

I used to get crap all the time from other photographers because all the models would go on about what a good guy I was, and how I made them feel safe. At photographer get togethers guys would give me endless crap for being such a "gentleman". In this forum right here people would take cuts at me and make fun of me for always being in the "friend zone". I'm like, dude's, that's where I want to be - I'm not a freaking pig - or a dog who runs around humping every leg he sees, I'm a man who can control impulses and I'm happily married to the best girl.

That's why, years after I work with a girl - she's still my friend. My ex-models show up on Christmas day when they are in town visiting family. When my wife had cancer, the models I used to work with put together a fund raiser for her and raised 10 grand in two weeks, because they love us - because I always made them feel safe whether they were in a dress, lingerie, or they were buck naked.

I'm not a saint, and I'm straight as an arrow - and yes, some of those women I was attracted too, but integrity counts above all, in my book, and I can control myself because I'm a freaking man, not an animal.

ALL men CAN control themselves - and would, if we had not developed a culture where we backslap and give too many kudo's and "attaboys" to those who don't.

I'm no kooky SJW, or PC loon, but I do say it's about time this crap gets called out. Men need to start acting like men instead of apes, pigs, and dogs.

Very good post.

Back when I was younger my female college students used to think I was gay because I didn't hit on them or check them out.

One time my wife even overheard two of them talking about it. We got a huge kick out of it.

It's amazing how low the standards of behavior are for men in professional work environments.

Hopefully this leads to some long-term real change.

kobebryant

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":19mbmmpw said:
I'm no kooky SJW, or PC loon, but I do say it's about time this crap gets called out. Men need to start acting like men instead of apes, pigs, and dogs.

Great post.

It's becoming ridiculous how SJW is used as a pejorative directed towards people who want to treat everyone equally and decently. Like, what's the inverse of a SJW? A bigot, great. Human decency isn't supposed to be decisive or political, yet here we are.

NINEster

Reaction score
IrishNW":1ei1giu4 said:

Evans would have been the first guy I could think of if I had to guess just one person in all of sports media....NFLN, ESPN, etc.

Mindsink

Reaction score
My money says she was a willing participant in many of these sexual interactions, and this is a revenge tactic for her wrongful termination in 2016. Good timing too. Easy to hop aboard the current witch hunt that's going on in this country right now.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Why are retired pro athletes in television sending nudes to a 50 year old? Lol.

ivotuk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2xq7qhyy said:
Yea, guys are pretty much pigs and the bill is finally due, right?

I used to get crap all the time from other photographers because all the models would go on about what a good guy I was, and how I made them feel safe. At photographer get togethers guys would give me endless crap for being such a "gentleman". In this forum right here people would take cuts at me and make fun of me for always being in the "friend zone". I'm like, dude's, that's where I want to be - I'm not a freaking pig - or a dog who runs around humping every leg he sees, I'm a man who can control impulses and I'm happily married to the best girl.

That's why, years after I work with a girl - she's still my friend. My ex-models show up on Christmas day when they are in town visiting family. When my wife had cancer, the models I used to work with put together a fund raiser for her and raised 10 grand in two weeks, because they love us - because I always made them feel safe whether they were in a dress, lingerie, or they were buck naked.

I'm not a saint, and I'm straight as an arrow - and yes, some of those women I was attracted too, but integrity counts above all, in my book, and I can control myself because I'm a freaking man, not an animal.

ALL men CAN control themselves - and would, if we had not developed a culture where we backslap and give too many kudo's and "attaboys" to those who don't.

Amen brother! I have a mom, a sister, and a daughter, and I treat women the same way I want others to treat the women in my family. It's a sign of integrity, something too many people willingly ignore for the tiniest chance at instant gratification.

IMHO, a real man doesn't need to act like an imbecile to attract women. The description of the type of behavior going on at NFLN just blows my mind! That's what I would expect from high school boys. How childish and immature does a man have to be to really think that type of approach will attract a woman? Bizarre

KillerB

Reaction score
NINEster":3h2mhf71 said:
IrishNW":3h2mhf71 said:

Evans would have been the first guy I could think of if I had to guess just one person in all of sports media....NFLN, ESPN, etc.

Indeed, not surprised about Faulk or Heath Evans.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Watching the entertainment industry burn from its own degraded moral and ethical fabric has truly been one of the most satisfying things to witness in all of 2017.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2a44imxu said:
Watching the entertainment industry burn from its own degraded moral and ethical fabric has truly been one of the most satisfying things to witness in all of 2017.

There’s nothing special about the entertainment industry. You’re just hearing about entertainers and politicians because it’s not newsworthy when lawyers, hedge fund guys, and so on are just as despicable.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
KillerB":2q8uzhhl said:
NINEster":2q8uzhhl said:
IrishNW":2q8uzhhl said:

Indeed, not surprised about Faulk or Heath Evans.

Never liked Evans, was glad when Holmgren cut his sorry ass.