Rodgers Cleared

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Rodgers has been cleared. I would assume he will start this week at Carolina. They basically have to run the table their remaining three games. Can they do it?

adeltaY

Reaction score
They could, but I highly doubt it. If the Rams knock us out of the playoffs this week, screw it, I'd like to see the Packers get in and wreak some havoc. Rodgers would be the only great QB left in the NFC playoffs at that point.

getnasty

Reaction score
I don't wish injuries on player but if I did Aaron Rodgers would be right behind Tom Brady. I have a bad feeling the packers and us both end up with a 10-6 record and they get in while were out.

Rat

Reaction score
Stupid Browns couldn't hold on against them last week. Now, the Packers are probably going to win out and sneak into the playoffs as the six seed and play us. Then our reward for landing the 3 seed will be facing a reinvigorated Packers squad with a red-hot QB.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
They have to play Carolina and the Vikings. They are not winning out

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Rat":38z9k5j6 said:
Stupid Browns couldn't hold on against them last week. Now, the Packers are probably going to win out and sneak into the playoffs as the six seed and play us. Then our reward for landing the 3 seed will be facing a reinvigorated Packers squad with a red-hot QB.

They were behind and tied it up to go to OT winning both against the Bucs and Browns last 2 games..If they make the playoffs I am going to puke

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":21jaylc5 said:
I can almost guarantee that they win out...

What, you think the NFL isn't going to fall all over their jocks to get Rodgers in the playoffs?

Just watch... the Cleveland game was just the start. The referees are going to call a billion penalties on every Packer opponent over the next 3 weeks - especially on 3rd down, and the Packers will magically commit no crucial penalties. That's how this league works.

Wouldn't this get in the way of the NFL conspiracy to prop up the Seahawks that caused them to not suspend Michael Bennett?

EDIT: My bad, that's the obvious conspiracy that's going on over that the Zone, not here. ;) :2thumbs:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Packers are playing the Panthers and Jags in the next two weeks.

That's two very good teams and amazing defenses. I'd bet a lot of money against them winning both of those games.

Rodgers is the best and most versatile QB in the NFL (and it ain't that close IMO), but they're toast this year.

original poster

Reaction score
Popeyejones":zw8l7alb said:

That's two very good teams and amazing defenses. I'd bet a lot of money against them winning both of those games.

Rodgers is the best and most versatile QB in the NFL (and it ain't that close IMO), but they're toast this year.

I agree, no way do I see GB winning out against their last 3 opponents. I can absolutely see them going 1-2.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1nqy5d6n said:

Uh...they dont play the Jags but winning 3 games would be shocking to me

@Carolina
Home- Vikings Saturday night
@Detroit

Going against teams with a combined record of 26-13 instead of the two OT games they squeaked out with teams with a record of 4-22

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":21k8lj1k said:
Rodgers is the best and most versatile QB in the NFL (and it ain't that close IMO),
Well, I guess in the question of "Which would you rather have in your mouth, a Tootsie Pop or Aaron Rodgers?", we know your answer.

Best in the league and it's not even close...SMH. Packers are still in position to get into the playoffs with him returning after having been out half the year, in a division with an opponent way ahead of them. If he's as good as you're making him out to be, they should be about 14-2 every single year.

:roll:

adeltaY

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ahmm529 said:
Popeyejones":1ahmm529 said:
Rodgers is the best and most versatile QB in the NFL (and it ain't that close IMO),
Well, I guess in the question of "Which would you rather have in your mouth, a Tootsie Pop or Aaron Rodgers?", we know your answer.

Best in the league and it's not even close...SMH. Packers are still in position to get into the playoffs with him returning after having been out half the year, in a division with an opponent way ahead of them. If he's as good as you're making him out to be, they should be about 14-2 every single year.

:roll:

Or the fact that they don't go 14-2 every year suggests that coaching and defense also matter and a QB can't do it all alone...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Packers going to have to play for a wildcard now.

Week 17 against the Lions could possibly determine who is in the playoffs if they win Today against the Panthers

mistaowen

Reaction score
Really hoping Panthers can win this game. This just screamed super bowl run if they win this game.

Latest posts