Blow out

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
It's been reported that the Rams blew out their speakers trying to prep for the CLINK.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Alden_Gonzalez/status/941770754269388801[/tweet]

SeaChat

Reaction score
The only way to prepare to play in the house of the 12th man, is to use 100% deafening ear plugs. In a game like we have coming up on Sunday, against the Rams, their only chance is to resort to the silent count. If you have ever been in the CLINK during a division rivalry game, like this one, where the outcome really matters, more than any other game of the season to date, you'll discover that you can/'t hear the people around you, much less yourself, screaming at the top of your lungs.

I would love to be there for this one. Contrary to a lot of the media's talking heads, I believe we can win this one. My one and only concern, is the "officiating factor" that all too often, has been more of a deciding factor in the outcome, of NFL games, in general, than most folks are comfortable with. If that does turn out to be a factor in this game, I hope they are leaning in the Seahawks favor. I would hate to win that way, but I'd hate to lose that way even more.

On a closing note, there isn't a speaker system built on the planet, that can cause an earthquake to register on the charts, but the 12 in the CLINK can, and will get er done, come Sunday. Everyone tries to figure out how to beat the impact that the spirit of the 12th man has in the CLINK ,we won't be silenced. Like Russell and the rest of our hawks, we always believe and never give up down to the very last snap of the ball..

Go Seahawks !

RussB

Reaction score
Its always cute how opposing teams try to prepare for the CLINK noise. Didnt the eagles do the same thing?Yea sure worked out great for them.
giphy.gif

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
One of the biggest advantages of the noise is the fact that teams waste valuable practice time trying to prepare for it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
If I was a Seahawk fan, I’d be proud of such home field advantage that teams need to plan for it.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RedAlice":9036vei7 said:
If I was a Seahawk fan, I’d be proud of such home field advantage that teams need to plan for it.

Your Rams could start by filling a Stadium......

SeaChat

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":29wtnzee said:
RedAlice":29wtnzee said:

Your Rams could start by filling a Stadium......

True that. he he, even then I've never witnessed anything remotely like the 12th man roar.

Go Seahawks !

Popeyejones

Reaction score
pacific101":3a8qku75 said:
Contrary to a lot of the media's talking heads, I believe we can win this one.

Huh?

Seven of eight experts at CBSSports.com like the Seahawks to win this weekend, three of five writers at USA Today pick Seattle, three of eight analysts at SBNation.com predict a Seahawks victory, and four of six polled at SI.com think Seattle comes out on top.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1aq835fz said:
pacific101":1aq835fz said:
Contrary to a lot of the media's talking heads, I believe we can win this one.

Huh?

Seven of eight experts at CBSSports.com like the Seahawks to win this weekend, three of five writers at USA Today pick Seattle, three of eight analysts at SBNation.com predict a Seahawks victory, and four of six polled at SI.com think Seattle comes out on top.

By that post, 10 people say they won’t win. He thinks they’ll be wrong.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats Rams. You deserve this blow out. Dominated the Seahawks in every phase of the game.

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Ya this thread’s title seems to be the only winner with a Seahawk logo on it after that game