Panthers Packers game

zchurch74

Reaction score
Who do we route for? We lost to the packers so they would hold any tie breaker. The NFC south will probably put two teams in the playoffs.

IrishNW

Reaction score
I'm going for Carolina. packers lose i think they are out of the playoffs?

on a side note im watching this game and Carolina is running the read option and its working so good.
why the hell are we not running this?

Seymour

Reaction score
I plan to cheer for the loser. That way if they manage a victory, then these 2 teams will drop into the space time continuum and will be vaulted to another dimension therefore eliminating them and paving the way for a Seahawk championship run. :2thumbs: :179422: :0190l:

NJlargent

Reaction score
Rodgers looks good. Great play calling too (both sides)

mistaowen

Reaction score
Rodgers coming back is just a recipe for them to sneak into the playoffs and make a SB run, so I'm hoping the Panthers win to kick them out of the running.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mistaowen":2fbyfh10 said:
Rodgers coming back is just a recipe for them to sneak into the playoffs and make a SB run, so I'm hoping the Panthers win to kick them out of the running.

I think you just root for the Panthers to win and assume Panthers and Saints will fight it out for the division with one team being the wildcard leaving the #6th seed to Rams, Seahawks, Lions, Falcons, Packers(if they win today) and even possibly cowboys

RussB

Reaction score
Panthers losing would be good because it makes their record worse and thats better for anyone wanting a wild card

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RussB":26he30zl said:
Panthers losing would be good because it makes their record worse and thats better for anyone wanting a wild card

Until you realize they will 100 percent win next week against the Bucs in Carolina..no way in hell they lose to the Bucaneers which puts them at 10 wins with a matchup against the Falcons meaning either they are at 11 wins...or the Falcons win who allready have a tiebreaker over us

Falcons have Saints and Panthers to finish off the year so you root for both of them to win and beat Falcons putting them at 9 wins when they beat the Bucs monday night and both the Saints and Panthers can fight it out for the division at 11 or so wins

I still think we can get into the Wildcard with 10 wins but it will take some other things happening with tiebreakers at 10 wins

RussB

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":119itwv4 said:
RussB":119itwv4 said:

Until you realize they will 100 percent win next week against the Bucs in Carolina..no way in hell they lose to the Bucaneers which puts them at 10 wins with a matchup against the Falcons meaning either they are at 11 wins...or the Falcons win who allready have a tiebreaker over us

Falcons have Saints and Panthers to finish off the year so you root for both of them to win and beat Falcons putting them at 9 wins when they beat the Bucs monday night and both the Saints and Panthers can fight it out for the division at 11 or so wins

I still think we can get into the Wildcard with 10 wins but it will take some other things happening with tiebreakers at 10 wins
I dont think 10 wins gets a wildcard this season

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
RussB":2gvuebyf said:
WilsonMVP":2gvuebyf said:
RussB":2gvuebyf said:

I dont think 10 wins gets a wildcard this season

You dont?

Lions and Packers play each other meaning only one of them can be at 10 wins
Falcons play both Panthers and Saints. I find it very hard to believe they will win out

I guess Rams could be at 11 wins if we beat them and win out

I think 5th seed will have 11 wins and 6th seed 10 wins but I guess we will see how it plays out