Bengals are the worst team in the NFL

mistaowen

Reaction score
I don't care they have 5 wins, I've had the misfortune of watching their past few games. They are truly awful. That defense just asks you to get 10 yards every play.

Marvin Lewis is ACTUALLY leaving from what they say. Feel bad for AJ Green having to deal with Dalton, maybe he will leave soon and get an actual QB.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mistaowen":10ucm8qp said:
I don't care they have 5 wins, I've had the misfortune of watching their past few games. They are truly awful. That defense just asks you to get 10 yards every play.

Marvin Lewis is ACTUALLY leaving from what they say. Feel bad for AJ Green having to deal with Dalton, maybe he will leave soon and get an actual QB.

They have a ton of injuries on D though so I mean at least on the defensive side you cant really get on them

Plus the Vikings are ACTUALLY good. They just got done playing 5 of 6 games away, including 3 AWAY in a row against Lions, Falcons, Panthers with a home game against the Rams in there and a London game. One of the most brutal stretches in NFL history IMO

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":k53489tw said:
mistaowen":k53489tw said:

They have a ton of injuries on D though so I mean at least on the defensive side you cant really get on them

Plus the Vikings are ACTUALLY good. They just got done playing 5 of 6 games away, including 3 in a row against Lions, Falcons, Panthers with a home game against the Rams in there and a London game. One of the most brutal stretches in NFL history IMO

Who is that good on defense that they're missing? Burfict had a concussion and he's only good at run defense.

They had beaten the Steelers by half time last week assuming they didn't sit on the field and take a huge dump in their pants, and yet they did that. Now getting completely blown out by the Vikings.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
mistaowen":38o37seu said:
WilsonMVP":38o37seu said:
mistaowen":38o37seu said:

Plus the Vikings are ACTUALLY good. They just got done playing 5 of 6 games away, including 3 in a row against Lions, Falcons, Panthers with a home game against the Rams in there and a London game. One of the most brutal stretches in NFL history IMO

Who is that good on defense that they're missing? Burfict had a concussion and he's only good at run defense.

They had beaten the Steelers by half time last week assuming they didn't sit on the field and take a huge dump in their pants, and yet they did that. Now getting completely blown out by the Vikings.

They played the Steelers 2 weeks ago and got a ton of injuries

Their offense today is 0/7 on 3rd down with 23 plays, 42 yards total, 11 min TOP, and a turnover for a TD

Ten of the Vikings points came from the offense throwing a pick six and turning it over on downs in FG range

Seanhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2cyfy5ff said:
mistaowen":2cyfy5ff said:

Plus the Vikings are ACTUALLY good. They just got done playing 5 of 6 games away, including 3 AWAY in a row against Lions, Falcons, Panthers with a home game against the Rams in there and a London game. One of the most brutal stretches in NFL history IMO

I can't imagine the conspiracy whining around here if the Hawks had a stretch like that.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3692t9qr said:
The red rooster or whatever they call Dalton needs to go. Trade AJ to Seattle.

Red Rocket lol

Vikings are abusing the Bengals right now even with a ton of mistakes on offense

I think we will see some Teddy Bridgewater in the 4th quarter

Somehow vikings take an interception to CIN 25 to a punt...JFC....these penalties have been amazingly bad..so many Down and 15+ to go

bmorepunk

Reaction score
They fired their OC after Week 2. Isn't that an automatic thing that makes the team 100% awesome?

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
27-0 and another interception from Dalton.

adeltaY

Reaction score
They are a joke. Their fans are trying to say they need to have perspective because they were truly horrific in the 90s so don't be mad they were one and done in the playoffs seven times! Wonder where I've heard that sentiment before...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
adeltaY":2vmg7w17 said:
They are a joke. Their fans are trying to say they need to have perspective because they were truly horrific in the 90s so don't be mad they were one and done in the playoffs seven times! Wonder where I've heard that sentiment before...

If you're "hint-hinting" about the Seahawks, they haven't been "one and done" since the 2004 Wild Card game against the Rams. From that season back to 1985 they were good enough "one and done" five times, with zero playoff wins and another 15 years of not making the playoffs.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Also, the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 27 years. This team has won 14 of them since 2005.

sutz

Reaction score
bmorepunk":52phyee7 said:
They fired their OC after Week 2. Isn't that an automatic thing that makes the team 100% awesome?
Only for the Seahawks. :twisted:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":35qsndyy said:
original poster":35qsndyy said:
Yeah, they do look absolutely woeful.
So do we. I think folks can make they arguement TODAY about us.

Bengals looked better than the Seahawks today..I watched both games and can promise you that lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":led7ukwx said:
Sports Hernia":led7ukwx said:
original poster":led7ukwx said:
Yeah, they do look absolutely woeful.
So do we. I think folks can make they arguement TODAY about us.

Bengals looked better than the Seahawks today..I watched both games and can promise you that lol
Doesn’t surprise me. The Hawks set a pretty low bar to step over today.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I thought this too, especially watching this mornings game. Then I watched the hawks today. It was like two different leagues playing each other in both games, really. MLS vs premier league.

Latest posts