Assuming the Hawks are done

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Who do you want to win it all if a gun was pointed to your head and you HAD to chose a team.

Mine Philly.
Honorable mention Jags.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":28okoaak said:
Who do you want to win it all if a gun was pointed to your head and you HAD to chose a team.

Mine Philly.
Honorable mention Jags.

Vikings

They are 8th as a Franchise in win percentage yet have never won a superbowl and have came close a few times only to have something go wrong

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":315uke8v said:

Mine Philly.
Honorable mention Jags.
Me too. A Philly-Jax Super Bowl would be good.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Vikings..but it will ether be the cheats or the rapist winning. Playoffs are very much anti climatic this year. Glad I don't have to watch!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2yfjw8cm said:
Sports Hernia":2yfjw8cm said:

Mine Philly.
Honorable mention Jags.
Me too. A Philly-Jax Super Bowl would be good.

I am good with this....you know that vikes are NOT gonna be in it as they have a stadium to pay for. SB ticket is now firestarter.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Vikings/Jags super bowl please

two teams who havent won one yet, and none of the big teams get in

SeaChickN

Reaction score
Vikings. After last week, I hope the Jags are the first ones out of the playoffs.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Rams - young and fun, not at all detestable with McVay as opposed to Fisher.

Jags - have kind of rooted for them in the AFC for a few seasons now. Love that defense,

Falcons - DQ

Mindsink

Reaction score
In this order...

1 - Vikings. Love how this team is put together. And I feel bad for their painful playoff losses over the years.

2 - Saints. I'd like to see Drew get another ring. Love their running game (jealous).

3 - Falcons. Redemption for last year's debacle. Matty Ice is a class act. Want him to get one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm also in the "Not New England or Pittsburgh" group. In the NFC, I'd say Philly or Minnesota, as they haven't won one yet and I've got no qualms about either team or its players.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I'd say Buffalo Bills. 17 year playoff drought, and 4 SB losses. Talk about a redemption story. And it makes the Seahawk SB boo-boo look like a minor hiccup along the way.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I'd be down for the bills now that you bring them up Palmegranite. Super unlikely but oh well. I pretty much dislike any team winning except for ours. I also don't want any team that hasn't won it to win it, but I kind of like Philly and Minny over the other teams. I hope Bortles never wins a SB. Can't believe he has the audacity to talk shit after being absolutely atrocious for all his career. Definitely do not want the Rams to win it. I was okay with the Cards in 2015 because I like Larry, DJ, and Carson, but hard pass on the Rams.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh I totally forgot about the Saints! They'd be my #1 choice. I like Brees and Kamara is amazing.