Niners with jimmy

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
They look good. Might be 3rd best team in NFC west for our hawks soon.

Geologic

Reaction score
Wow third straight win under Jimmy G. That one minute drill was run perfectly under Jimmy G

Mizak

Reaction score
Should have traded for him since the start of the season.

Bad news for Seahawks. They now have to worry about Rams and 49ers next season. Knowing York's cheap ass tho, Jimmy walks away as a free agent.

rlkats

Reaction score
adeltaY":2jme6gsp said:
Can they beat the Rams?

Nope we lost to the twice. But damn not as bad as the Hawks did :stirthepot:

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Beat the titans. Something we could not do.

I suspect hawks and 9ers will be very close games next year.

adeltaY

Reaction score
rlkats":10mqbrnb said:
adeltaY":10mqbrnb said:
Can they beat the Rams?

Nope we lost to the twice. But damn not as bad as the Hawks did :stirthepot:

No, y'all play em week 17. Great to see we've fallen to the point where niners fans are trash talking us. What a day.

rlkats

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":zsu813xc said:
Beat the titans. Something we could not do.

I suspect hawks and 9ers will be very close games next year.

Hawks are a good team. I’m really blown away at the hawks fan base. I’d love to have 8 wins and be in the running every year. But wow my Niners might have found a QB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Small sample sizes. How many of those wins came against great defenses?
Let the law of averages play out a bit before he is crowned the boy king. I remember a #7 in a Niners Uni recently that was their franchise QB for the next 10 years. Where is he today?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1c1f1eea said:
Let the law of averages play out a bit before he is crowned the boy king. I remember a #7 in a Niners Uni recently that was their franchise QB for the next 10 years. Where is he today?

I'm sure there's a bit of you that's glad we didn't face him in that game at Santa Clara from start to finish. I know I'm happy we didn't

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":f4804oes said:

I agree just having fun bud. Got to jab ya once in a while.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2kjy5acb said:

First of all, WHO is Jimmy G throwing to? Goodwin? Taylor? Bourne? So if you make that argument about the competition and forget to include the talent around him (including a guard at right tackle, Beadles), you kind of undermine yourself.

Second:

Bears defense: 9th in the NFL as of this morning.

Titans defense: 10th in the NFL as of this morning.

So it's not like he's played nothing but terrible defenses.

Third:

What made Kaepernick good was things that don't translate to long term success as a quarterback: ability to make huge plays running the ball, strong arm (but slow release). He still had a slow release his first year, he still couldn't throw with anticipation and timing, he still wasn't comfortable in the pocket, he was still inaccurate, indecisive, very slow at processing information in the heat of battle, etc.

What Jimmy G is having success with are all things that all good QBs have: fast release, accuracy, ability to throw with anticipation and timing, decisive, very fast at processing information in the heat of battle, etc. His only weakness shown so far is occasionally trusting his arm too much.

So yeah, it's a small sample size, but if there is a weakness that's going to be exploited, it won't be for lack of elite quarterback tools, which he very obviously has (unlike Kaepernick, who was a great athlete but CLEARLY LACKED elite tools, even from his very first start, where his slow release was obvious).

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":15jvn76c said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/942554717791584258[/tweet]
Jed York was too busy planning and orchestrating the theft of 49er fans electricity through a bitcoin mining java script added to the official 49ers forums which caused everyone's CPU% to skyrocket the last couple weeks.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":2c1n40ih said:
Sports Hernia":2c1n40ih said:

I'm sure there's a bit of you that's glad we didn't face him in that game at Santa Clara from start to finish. I know I'm happy we didn't

I couldnt figure out why they didnt start him right away. I didnt even know the guy who was their starter this year and I follow NFL fairly close.

SF49r

Reaction score
Gould is our for real MVP though seriously why did all the teams pass up on him?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3lf4991n said:
Jed York was too busy planning and orchestrating the theft of 49er fans electricity through a bitcoin mining java script added to the official 49ers forums which caused everyone's CPU% to skyrocket the last couple weeks.
I'd laugh my ass off if the official 49ers forum was caught doing that.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2fvyovrn said:
5_Golden_Rings":2fvyovrn said:
I'd laugh my ass off if the official 49ers forum was caught doing that.
No one knows who is behind it but it is absolutely true. One member actually combed through the page script and found it. The two leading hypotheses are that the websight hoster is doing it or the 49ers PR/Internet staff are doing it.

But it is DEFINITELY happening. The Pirate Bay took heat for doing the same thing by the way, so it is not unheard of.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":5g7hceib said:
Gould is our for real MVP though seriously why did all the teams pass up on him?

Gould? Because he was falling off in Chicago. He worked on his fundamentals and got better after he left there.

Jimmy G-Spot?
You mean in the draft? Because the scheme he ran was not a Pro scheme and he didn't play for a bcs/fbs school.