Ha ha

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stealers lose on a “2nd and wrong XLIX style” pick at the goal line. A stupid play call when we do it, and a stupid play call when the stealers do it!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Why not kick the fg? Ending seemed a bit scripted to me to set up this year's super bowl..

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Honestly the TD that was changed on review was disgusting. It was a TD. I can’t handle the catch rules anymore, refs deciding who wins.

I don’t care that it happened to the Steelers. It just rampant everywhere.

adeltaY

Reaction score
It wasn't a TD by the rules. If you're a receiver, you have to establish possession BEFORE you cross the goal line so if it comes loose it can be overturned. If you're a runner, meaning you have established possession, then you can lose the ball as long as it's crossed the goal line.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
That 'establish possession" part is a crock of shit. If you have the ball in your hands and you've gotten two feet down it's a damn catch. If you're still trying to get the ball into a comfortable place it don't matter, you still have the thing.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2m1nahci said:
That 'establish possession" part is a crock of shit. If you have the ball in your hands and you've gotten two feet down it's a damn catch. If you're still trying to get the ball into a comfortable place it don't matter, you still have the thing.

He had a knee down too and if touched would of been down and its a catch which is the most rediculous thing about it.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Ben tried to force that throw instead of just throwing it away and taking the FG. Idiot.

Ben is used to forcing things though.

naholmes

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3230cpgp said:
GeekHawk":3230cpgp said:

He had a knee down too and if touched would of been down and its a catch which is the most rediculous thing about it.
He caught the ball and made a football move, if that even matters, to reach over the goal line. He gets in and the ball barely noticeable shifts on the ground. My biggest gripe is that overturning the play used to require clear and irrefutable evidence but we are so far away from that now. Plays like these should stand as called and then they won’t need to challenge as much, win-win.