I miss Marshawn

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I have been watching the Oakland Dallas game. He is so much fun to watch. He just punishes people who try to tackle him. We have not had anyone like him since he left. He made holes when there were none. Not sure if even could have helped us today. How far we have fallen. We are nothing more than an average team. All of parts are broken and worn out. I fear our time is over and there is a new guy in town. We have wasted a lot of our future picks on players that may be gone next year. I do know one thing....if we do not get our O line squared away Russell will not have a long career. Additionally, I have never seen our special teams perform so bad. Turner got 180 punt return and kick off return yards. A few years ago that would be unthinkable.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
most do but the thing we miss is a running game no excuses for that why is rawls not getting time? lacy was a waste from the start ok carson injured mike d injured but man rawls could have got game time

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Rawls had zero vision. Zero. Nada. Zip. Bounced around holes and danced. Idk what happened to him.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Rawls was pretty good.

Suddenly with more coaching he got terrible.

If this was single incident, maybe I would blame Rawls. But our staff has a habit of making guys worse over time. Weirdly, the less time in our system, the better a RB tends to be - but for Lynch, who was an outlier.

bandiger

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":29mvfs34 said:
Shanegotyou11":29mvfs34 said:
Rawls had zero vision. Zero. Nada. Zip. Bounced around holes and danced. Idk what happened to him.
cable happened to him

Might as well trade everything to get either Guice or Barkley.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
bandiger":143zdclx said:
Str8OuttaSkittles":143zdclx said:
Shanegotyou11":143zdclx said:
cable happened to him

Might as well trade everything to get either Guice or Barkley.
*joke* But I thought Pete Carroll already traded our 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 first rounder picks for 2 more 6 round picks, 1 more 7th round pick, and 13 more undrafted free agent picks???!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
It's coaching and crappy o-line

Alex Collins joins the mediocre Ravens and is suddenly a beast

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Marshawn was great while he was here, but he's now toxic along with many other guys across the league.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Greatest RB in franchise history and arguably the most important Seahawk of all-time.

I challenge anyone to argue against either one of those statements.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
IMO, Lynch would still be here and would not have retired if not for Carroll, Bevell and Cable's BS. And Lynch is having a solid season with Oakland-we certainly could use him.

907Hawk

Reaction score
I loved Lynch's running style and he did the heavy lifting for the Hawks but I am glad he left before the fans turned on him, only a mater of time. Cheers to #24 :irishdrinkers:

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":2a0ya8bz said:
I loved Lynch's running style and he did the heavy lifting for the Hawks but I am glad he left before the fans turned on him, only a mater of time. Cheers to #24 :irishdrinkers:

They turned on him near the end and started looking at Rawls as their saviour which made me realize how fickle football fans are.

He was all banged up and Hawk fans wrote him off as done. Now look...healthy all year and a very solid contributor.

Would love to see him come back to Seattle.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
No thanks, he's been unimpressive this year. He was legendary when he was here though.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":12gi7nuj said:
No thanks, he's been unimpressive this year. He was legendary when he was here though.

4.2 avg, 7 TD is impressive enough to know he'd still be valuable here. I miss his passion and intensity more than anything.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Lynch wouldnt have made a difference.
If anything he would have added to the DRAMA and immaturity. This team once showed grit now lacks focus and composure. Seahawks were slightly outmatched physically but moreso mentally and emotionally.

Wilson needed to play smarter/quicker and take what was there--he didnt. Fricken RW must learn to throw away a few passes to protect himself and the drive.
Receivers resorted to being pedestrian again. Defense got gashed.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
behind this line wouldn't matter just as previously stated about Collins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts