Congrats, Alice.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Your babies smoked us. It certainly cannot all be blamed on injuries, that's for sure.

I hope this results in our OC FINALLY getting fired.

Not sure I'm ready to say good luck in the playoffs, but...they say time heals all wounds. ;)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Rams have been acquiring talent for years. All they needed was a legitimate quarterback and decent coach. And yes, Goff has ALWAYS been a legitimate qb. He just had a high rookie learning curve due to his college scheme. Most spread qbs go through that.

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah absolutely congratulations to RedAlice.

Enjoy it! As I'm sure you are!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree with the above sentiments. Congrats Lady in Red. Go all the way Eh?....Peace lady.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Where the hell is she anyway? This would be the perfect time for her to smack talk but I haven't seen her in ages.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Only 3 opposing fans I would congratulate on beating us.
Alice is one and she was here for a long time when her team wasn't much.
So congrats Alice,it's ok to be happy on here as we understand it's not personal.

xgeoff

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":8aorv3gh said:
Rams have been acquiring talent for years. All they needed was a legitimate quarterback and decent coach. And yes, Goff has ALWAYS been a legitimate qb. He just had a high rookie learning curve due to his college scheme. Most spread qbs go through that.

I mostly agree. QB was not the problem. Look at Keenum in Minn. The problem (as you point out) was the head coach. We all knew that the Rams had loads of talent. Fisher was just straight garbage. It was funny because everybody knew it. Now it's not funny because McVay actually knows what he's doing.

Things looking up now in San Fran as well. There the problem probably was mostly head coach (when Tom-foola and Kelly were the coaches) and then QB once Shanahan was hired. Both teams now on the rise. Hawks and Cards need to get their act together.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":16hm9tb5 said:
Where the hell is she anyway? This would be the perfect time for her to smack talk but I haven't seen her in ages.
Probably waiting to reply to avoid butt-hurt Seahawks fans from screaming at her.

djb28

Reaction score
I must admit I do like their unis and helmets. I didn't even have hatred towards them during the game. What a difference a coach makes. Ok, thats enough confessions for today. I feel dirty.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":14dw5c46 said:
5_Golden_Rings":14dw5c46 said:
Probably waiting to reply to avoid butt-hurt Seahawks fans from screaming at her.

Kinda. :)

Thanks for the congrats guys! Much appreciated. :179417:

I didn't get to see the game live, as my flight from Cabo took off at kick-off. Couldn't get internet until awhile later and when I finally did - it was 34-0. My first reaction was omg, um. And obviously happy.

Eventually saw the game on Gamepass - and yes, it feels good to finally see Rams play well. Especially v Hawks.

I know your team is banged up right now, but looks like we will have many more good games coming up.

Good luck on your play-off hunt any way that does not include the Division title. Who knows, maybe we play again this year. Rams still haven't clinched a spot, and fun as last week was - oh would it suck to lose out now.

And oh it's so fun to even be discussing December football.

:0190l: That's for the banned Rams posters. :)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been posted here - but Legatron is on IR now.

He played hurt our game, you might've noticed the shorter kick returns and more going for it on 4th.

Sucks. He was solid this year, the current highest scoring player in the entire league.

Now - we got Ficken!! Outa Penn State, I believe Rams will be his first ever NFL start.

homerun1970

Reaction score
If you work a fair trade we would give you Walsh. Oh the giddy feelings you would have as he was lining up to try to kick a game winner with the Rams down one. Congrats on the win Alice you have been a good rival fan here a long time.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yeah, props. Gurley is a stud. Goff is the perfect mix of laissez-faire and sharp/decisive on the field. You guys can borrow the torch for a few seasons while we bitch slap some cobwebs out of the VMAC.
All I ask now is please don't let the folk in Massachusetts have another parade this coming February. I won't be able to take it. :pukeface:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Goff. Amazing.

I know it doesn't seem so to others. But, this child QB absorbs and is calm. I have watched our tape.

I hope Rams do well this year. But, far more happy about the future. Rams have a QB not known yet.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hgwellz12":34681wms said:
Yeah, props. Gurley is a stud. Goff is the perfect mix of laissez-faire and sharp/decisive on the field. You guys can borrow the torch for a few seasons while we bitch slap some cobwebs out of the VMAC.
All I ask now is please don't let the folk in Massachusetts have another parade this coming February. I won't be able to take it. :pukeface:

Hate the Pats as much as you.

I'd actually be tickled happy if it's the Jags that take the AFC this year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2vp2e8az said:

I see there are some who do not understand the respect we've earned over the years between fans of the NFCW.

So yeah, I'll be posting more. With full respect but honesty.

original poster

Reaction score
RedAlice":6y8ewwi4 said:
Goff. Amazing.

I know it doesn't seem so to others. But, this child QB absorbs and is calm. I have watched our tape.

I hope Rams do well this year. But, far more happy about the future. Rams have a QB not known yet.

Exactly. Even if they go nowhere next year. They stand a strong chance of being successful for a good few years.

You can't ask for much more as a fan.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":9ni5kgtp said:
Goff. Amazing.

If I recall right,I said Goff as a rookie just might have a good future.
I could see from 1-15 yrds he could fire it on target anywhere.
I did say and still say he is never going to be a deep ball Qb but that is not everything.