Kaep wants to own part of Panthers

Seanhawk

Reaction score
P. Diddy also wants to be the majority owner with $800+ million when the team will probably sell for over $2 billion. That ain't a majority Diddy.

Slick

Reaction score
I do think minority ownership (gender/ethnicity standpoint) would be a good thing. The NFL needs new ideas besides those of old, rich, white guys who like to molest everything.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Yeah none of these guys have even close to enough money. Teams like the panthers (quite talented), rarely ever go up for sale. Some impossibly rich (5 billion plus) people are going to be looking in and will of course have much better position.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JimTrotter_NFL/status/942916831513231360[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/nflstroud/status/942910837932675074[/tweet]

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Slick":qmqc68ha said:
I do think minority ownership (gender/ethnicity standpoint) would be a good thing. The NFL needs new ideas besides those of old, rich, white guys who like to molest everything.
Why? Why bring race/gender into this? The ONLY color that matters here is GREEN $$$.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
But seriously, there is no excuse for him not to be a backup qb so I support the P. Diddy/Kap scheme to get him signed.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2a8vfdm9 said:
But seriously, there is no excuse for him not to be a backup qb so I support the P. Diddy/Kap scheme to get him signed.

There are tons of excuses to be made.

I just don’t know why anyone cares about him in relation to the NFL anymore. It’s not like he would make the game better. This isn’t some super talented dude. Time to move on.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1d1vcnaq said:
5_Golden_Rings":1d1vcnaq said:

There are tons of excuses to be made.

I just don’t know why anyone cares about him in relation to the NFL anymore. It’s not like he would make the game better. This isn’t some super talented dude. Time to move on.
So you're saying that Brett Hundley with his ten picks in 7 starts is better :stirthepot:

Note to mods: I'm only speaking of on field talent. Please no ban ban. :34853_tinfoil: