Bucs v Falcons

adeltaY

Reaction score
Damn. It would be great if they could win but I don't see it. Crab legs is even worse than SCam.

adeltaY

Reaction score
WOW Freeman fumbles on the goal line and that bastard Toilolo recovers for the TD. Still screwing the Hawks even when we aren't playing.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Meh...seahawks coulda just won yesterday last week or vs the skins...Atlanta has this wrapped up. This is what happens when you have to rely on other teams to help you out. Onto the draft!

adeltaY

Reaction score
But there's still a chance! Even when the Bucs overcome penalties and nearly overturned completions just to fumble it away in the redzone. Doh!

getnasty

Reaction score
We could probably get Dirk Koetter for OC if after this season.

ctrcat

Reaction score
adeltaY":1qy3uu8q said:
Damn. It would be great if they could win but I don't see it. Crab legs is even worse than SCam.

I take it you don't like Cam but the former MVP is 6-1, has 1,700+ total yards, 14 TD's, 2 INT's (one a fluke off McCaffrey's hands), and is averaging 28.6 points a game since losing Kelvin Benjamin.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ctrcat":1dawy1tk said:
adeltaY":1dawy1tk said:

I take it you don't like Cam but the former MVP is 6-1, has 1,700+ total yards, 14 TD's, 2 INT's (one a fluke off McCaffrey's hands), and is averaging 28.6 points a game since losing Kelvin Benjamin.

Why didn't he jump on that ball in the super bowl? That sums up superman for me.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bucs not looking like they're gonna give us any favors tonight

adeltaY

Reaction score
ctrcat":2es39o9z said:
adeltaY":2es39o9z said:

21 TDs and 12 picks this year. Not even 3000 yards. He played a great game against the Packers, I can't deny that. He has been bad this year and there's no doubt about it. Wilson is doing more with less and it isn't even close, yet people continue to say SCam is better than him. it's insulting.

ctrcat

Reaction score
adeltaY":1b7sctlq said:
ctrcat":1b7sctlq said:
adeltaY":1b7sctlq said:

21 TDs and 12 picks this year. Not even 3000 yards. He played a great game against the Packers, I can't deny that. He has been bad this year and there's no doubt about it. Wilson is doing more with less and it isn't even close, yet people continue to say SCam is better than him. it's insulting.

Cam has been phenomenal after no offseason due to surgery and after losing Olsen, Benjamin, and Samuel for long stretches. His presence and constant threat on a D are a large reason why Stewart and McCaffrey have impressed in the stats sheet in recent weeks as well.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ctrcat":znmyze6b said:
adeltaY":znmyze6b said:
ctrcat":znmyze6b said:
adeltaY":znmyze6b said:

Cam has been phenomenal after no offseason due to surgery and after losing Olsen, Benjamin, and Samuel for long stretches. His presence and constant threat on a D are a large reason why Stewart and McCaffrey have impressed in the stats sheet in recent weeks as well.

Maybe continue the panther talk in the torch has been passed thread...it's a gooder!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Phenomenal? smh he is below Wilson in passing yards, completion percent, passing TDs, more INTs, etc. And your RBs actually score touchdowns. Seven games below 200 passing yards and he's 5-2 in those games! If Wilson had those kinds of games, we'd get blown out. Evidence: yesterday.

Also, Jonathan Stewart has more than 3x the rushing yards of our leading rusher at RB. LOL we suck at running the ball.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3j26msy8 said:
ctrcat":3j26msy8 said:
adeltaY":3j26msy8 said:
ctrcat":3j26msy8 said:

Maybe continue the panther talk in the torch has been passed thread...it's a gooder!

Yeah sorry man. Bucs have the ball down 10...

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bucs have about 30 players injured and have a chance to take the lead here. Lets go Jameis!!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Dammit the injuries and drops are just atrocious for the Bucs. The Falcons are so healthy yet they're struggling to put these guys away. FTF.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Every bounce is going the Falcons' way! This is infuriating. They recover two of their own fumbles and the Bucs RB fumbles and they get it. This is ridiculous.