NFC West Torch Passed

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I love threads about torches...Rams are div champions. Didnt see this coming in Septembbmer.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It's a fair question.

The Rams? Honestly a surprise. Gurley, of course. Still, their QB is a rookie, their stadium is s, and they have no home field advantage fan wise. I was just in socal and most people there are still raiders or 9er fans.

The 9ers? Looked like another year of 2014-2015 until they get gifted with this franchise QB randomly.

Cards? Just keep losing until next week, baby.

Us? Coach up the offense, don't let them into your heads, make the playoffs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Merry Christmas Alice..Take the torch-It is heavy :lol:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1qwwr85c said:
Merry Christmas Alice..Take the torch-It is heavy :lol:
Not so quick. :141847_bnono:
Leave that torch with Cam for just one more week please!!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by the Rams. I honestly thought they had a roster that even Jeff Fisher couldn't screw up, and thought they would be giving us a run for the Division Championship last year.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
There is no long term passing of a torch here. It's gonna become sort of a torch relay now, where everyone gets a turn.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I can get behind that sentiment. One more year for the Rams and Seahawks to duke it out before your team is back in the running.

Optimus25

Reaction score
If we advance further than the rams, or have a rematch victory, this thread will be a humorous revisit.

It ain’t theirs til we watch them play from the couch ONE time.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Optimus25":52m9iu67 said:
If we advance further than the rams, or have a rematch victory, this thread will be a humorous revisit.

So, January 6th then?

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
RedAlice":1cumaqu6 said:
Optimus25":1cumaqu6 said:

So, January 6th then?

Ok ya...the “torch” has officially been passed. We are no longer the feared and dominant team we once were. Been headed this way since the 1 yard line.

Heck, we don’t even have the dominant home field advantage we once had. If you look at our losses at home this year, that’s the difference between this year and our dominant ones.

Optimus25

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":eegttsg3 said:
RedAlice":eegttsg3 said:
Optimus25":eegttsg3 said:

So, January 6th then?

Ok ya...the “torch” has officially been passed. We are no longer the feared and dominant team we once were. Been headed this way since the 1 yard line.

Heck, we don’t even have the dominant home field advantage we once had. If you look at our losses at home this year, that’s the difference between this year and our dominant ones.

Yup. Sad thing is i really think it would have been a different game if we got to see them again. I also firmly believe we play much more solid at the end if Pete hears Carolina is winning.

Too bad cam basically played super bowl fifty yesterday.

But now I'm just in that weird zone of who to pull for. I'm pulling for Vikings or saints, but ultimately i want any team that will beat new England.