Eagles

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Anyone watching this game

Cant believe this freaking BS....Eagles should of lost last 2 games against Giants and Raiders..

Cannot believe they won this game tonight

Carr looks worse than Hundley almost

Only good news is that the Seahawks would dominate this scrub eagles team if we get into the playoffs and win the first game.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Yeah..although I don’t think anyone is shaking in their boots to go up against them. Vikings a much harder game.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I was amazed at how inept the Raiders offense was tonight. For all those that talk about investing in an offensive line in Seattle, how'd you like a high priced line to produce like that?

OP
OP
WilsonMVP

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
After Carrs last two games I want to personally punch him in the nuts

Choking against the Cowboys didnt end up mattering thankfully, but my god he is awful. I dont think ive ever seen a QB be so bad after having a good year before

And this joker of a QB got a 5 year 125 mil contract

And on another note whoever the lowest seed is to come out of the first round has to be licking their chops..they can almost just punch their ticket to the NFC Championship RIGHT NOW

Eagles should of just lost to both the Giants and Raiders last 2 weeks but somehow pulled both out of their butt. They could of easily been 0-4 the last 4 games right now

hawknation2017

Reaction score
They will likely lose in the divisional round. If only the Seahawks could get there.

Seafan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":7y7gpo57 said:

Cant believe this freaking BS....Eagles should of lost last 2 games against Giants and Raiders..

Only good news is that the Seahawks would dominate this scrub eagles team if we get into the playoffs and win the first game.

If RW was in his usual December groove I'd be excited about the playoffs. He's sucking hind tit right now. He carried the team most of the season and the last 5 weeks or so can't get out of his own way.

OP
OP
WilsonMVP

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Seafan":1bzo6117 said:
WilsonMVP":1bzo6117 said:

If RW was in his usual December groove I'd be excited about the playoffs. He's sucking hind tit right now. He carried the team most of the season and the last 5 weeks or so can't get out of his own way.

Crazy thing about the Seahawks is I still think our D can play well enough were we can still somehow win even with the offense doing practically nothing...as you saw against the Cowboys. Wilson is so dangerous because at any time he can just auto put up 7 in like 2 plays. I dont really think our offense can do much of anything but srs all they need to do is get lucky for 3 or so drives in the entire game to win

I mean...they beat the Eagles....and that was with Wentz playing..you think Foles is going to do better?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow I agree if we can sneak in at the sixth seed and somehow beat NO or LA.... Making the NFC championship wouldn't be a stretch at that point.

NINEster

Reaction score
Carr and the Raiders offense should get a mulligan for OC change.

They have the pieces, but apparently were better off with Bill Musgrave than their current guy.

Musgrave share a dusty Super Bowl ring with Steve Young. He knows football.

replicant

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/945503410710867968[/tweet]

getnasty

Reaction score
NINEster":1ls26cre said:
Carr and the Raiders offense should get a mulligan for OC change.

They have the pieces, but apparently were better off with Bill Musgrave than their current guy.

Musgrave share a dusty Super Bowl ring with Steve Young. He knows football.

By that logic Bevell share a Superbowl with Russell Wilson. He knows football.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
replicant":wmr04em3 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/945503410710867968[/tweet]

Derek Carr is looking more like his brother every week.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
that game was the fumble bowl lol no way philly do anything other than 1 and done and carr omg commited highway robbery on that contract :D :D