Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Eagles

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Eagles
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:43 pm
  • Anyone watching this game

Cant believe this freaking BS....Eagles should of lost last 2 games against Giants and Raiders..

Cannot believe they won this game tonight

Carr looks worse than Hundley almost

Only good news is that the Seahawks would dominate this scrub eagles team if we get into the playoffs and win the first game.

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Re: Eagles
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:47 pm
  • Yeah..although I don’t think anyone is shaking in their boots to go up against them. Vikings a much harder game.
    ScottishHawk84
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:49 pm
  • I was amazed at how inept the Raiders offense was tonight. For all those that talk about investing in an offensive line in Seattle, how'd you like a high priced line to produce like that?
    "Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion...man." - The Dude
    CHawkTailGator
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:51 pm
  • After Carrs last two games I want to personally punch him in the nuts

Choking against the Cowboys didnt end up mattering thankfully, but my god he is awful. I dont think ive ever seen a QB be so bad after having a good year before

And this joker of a QB got a 5 year 125 mil contract

And on another note whoever the lowest seed is to come out of the first round has to be licking their chops..they can almost just punch their ticket to the NFC Championship RIGHT NOW

Eagles should of just lost to both the Giants and Raiders last 2 weeks but somehow pulled both out of their butt. They could of easily been 0-4 the last 4 games right now
    Last edited by WilsonMVP on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:56 pm
  • They will likely lose in the divisional round. If only the Seahawks could get there.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:01 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:Anyone watching this game

Cant believe this freaking BS....Eagles should of lost last 2 games against Giants and Raiders..

Only good news is that the Seahawks would dominate this scrub eagles team if we get into the playoffs and win the first game.

If RW was in his usual December groove I'd be excited about the playoffs. He's sucking hind tit right now. He carried the team most of the season and the last 5 weeks or so can't get out of his own way.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:03 pm
  • Seafan wrote:
    WilsonMVP wrote:Anyone watching this game

If RW was in his usual December groove I'd be excited about the playoffs. He's sucking hind tit right now. He carried the team most of the season and the last 5 weeks or so can't get out of his own way.

Crazy thing about the Seahawks is I still think our D can play well enough were we can still somehow win even with the offense doing practically nothing...as you saw against the Cowboys. Wilson is so dangerous because at any time he can just auto put up 7 in like 2 plays. I dont really think our offense can do much of anything but srs all they need to do is get lucky for 3 or so drives in the entire game to win

I mean...they beat the Eagles....and that was with Wentz playing..you think Foles is going to do better?

WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:00 am
  • Wow I agree if we can sneak in at the sixth seed and somehow beat NO or LA.... Making the NFC championship wouldn't be a stretch at that point.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:15 am
  • Carr and the Raiders offense should get a mulligan for OC change.

They have the pieces, but apparently were better off with Bill Musgrave than their current guy.

Musgrave share a dusty Super Bowl ring with Steve Young. He knows football.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:17 am
    replicant
    NET Rookie

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:24 am
  • NINEster wrote:Carr and the Raiders offense should get a mulligan for OC change.

They have the pieces, but apparently were better off with Bill Musgrave than their current guy.

Musgrave share a dusty Super Bowl ring with Steve Young. He knows football.

By that logic Bevell share a Superbowl with Russell Wilson. He knows football.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:03 pm
  • replicant wrote:

Derek Carr is looking more like his brother every week.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:58 pm
  • that game was the fumble bowl lol no way philly do anything other than 1 and done and carr omg commited highway robbery on that contract :D :D
    “Well, they’re going to have to stop all of us. You feel me. I’m a piece to it, but we’ve got some dogs.”
    Str8OuttaSkittles
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:30 pm
  • Carr should get a mulligan for playing like crap because of the OC change?
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information