Bruce Arians & Cardinals Agree To Part Ways Following Season

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The Cardinals and head coach Bruce Arians have agreed they'll part ways after Arizona's Week 17 matchup against the Seahawks.

It's unclear what is the specific reason Arians is walking away from Arizona. It could be the health issues he's dealt with over the years, or it could be the fact that the Cardinals look like they're going to finish under .500 for the second-consecutive year.

Arians may have struggled the past two seasons, but the Cardinals were a force under his reign before that. He'll finish with a 48-30 record as head coach pending Week 17's outcom

We don't know if this is the last time we'll see Arians in a coaching position, but we do know this week will be the last time we see him as head coach of the Cardinials.

http://www.12up.com/posts/5929576-repor ... _aid=36553

IndyHawk

Reaction score
As OC he could be interesting ..What changes?He likes vertical stuff too.
I think his health is bad and he is done in my opinion.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
yeah heard it was health related if not i would bring him up here in exchange for you know who :D maybe not being hc would be better health wise for him? although our o line comes with a warning

907Hawk

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers:
RolandDeschain":2cefay89 said:
Seahawkfan80":2cefay89 said:
Bevell, Az is calling. :p
:stirthepot:
Oh PLEASE baby Jesus!

I know you are praying for a miracle, but no one is likely to hire him away, maybe some Voodoo animal sacrifices are in order.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":2emrs71g said:
:irishdrinkers:
RolandDeschain":2emrs71g said:
Seahawkfan80":2emrs71g said:
Bevell, Az is calling. :p
:stirthepot:
Oh PLEASE baby Jesus!

I know you are praying for a miracle, but no one is likely to hire him away, maybe some Voodoo animal sacrifices are in order.

How about voodoo OC sacrifices?