Nick Foles stinks

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Foles was just pulled from the Eagles' season finale after throwing a pick. Now they're using something called "Sudfeld" at QB. Poor Eagles.

getnasty

Reaction score
Case Keenum and Jared Goff just don't scare me either. Let's just get in and see what happens.

poly1274

Reaction score
Playing against ur own division, teams tend to know how you play and that made Foles had a bad game today.

Remember when Rams always made RW look bad?

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Redeemed his ass today didn't he
Woohoo.
I love anybody that beats the pats in a superbOwlb
:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Foles played the game of his life. Philly will have some decisions about him to make for next year. He may turn out to be the best back up QB ever based on the playoffs and his win and MVP award in the Super bowl. I hope the OP is enjoying his crow. :D

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawknation2017":39et5b3x said:
Foles was just pulled from the Eagles' season finale after throwing a pick. Now they're using something called "Sudfeld" at QB. Poor Eagles.

Time to eat your hat. It was great to see a "bad" QB beat the Pats.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BigBill1945":1nfqpqkw said:
Foles played the game of his life. Philly will have some decisions about him to make for next year. He may turn out to be the best back up QB ever based on the playoffs and his win and MVP award in the Super bowl. I hope the OP is enjoying his crow. :D

Foles played the postseason of his life and Eagles were on a hot 3rd down conversion streak all playoffs too.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2rk0jrd4 said:
hawknation2017":2rk0jrd4 said:

HAHAHAHA.

Well done. :2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3s9769lm said:
Sox-n-Hawks":3s9769lm said:
hawknation2017":3s9769lm said:

HAHAHAHA.

Did...you create a new account just so you could have the year 2018 in your username instead of 2017? :shock:

Maulbert

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2cwcpixk said:
hawknation2018":2cwcpixk said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2cwcpixk said:
hawknation2017":2cwcpixk said:

HAHAHAHA.

Did...you create a new account just so you could have the year 2018 in your username instead of 2017? :shock:

I'm pretty sure he does that every year.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1kozgjdw said:
RolandDeschain":1kozgjdw said:
The hell...why?

Because some people don't care about post counts. :les:
HEY! Is that a jab at me? I haven't posted a lot because I like a high post count number, I post a lot because I'm vociferous and I like to hear myself speak.

At least I admit it...

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3fa9tlyu said:
KitsapGuy":3fa9tlyu said:
RolandDeschain":3fa9tlyu said:
The hell...why?

Because some people don't care about post counts. :les:
HEY! Is that a jab at me? I haven't posted a lot because I like a high post count number, I post a lot because I'm vociferous and I like to hear myself speak.

At least I admit it...

No it wasn't. Although there were some people on here who were obsessed with that.

Mine was lost years ago and never corrected. Les and myself were neck to neck for awhile until we changed servers.

Anyway, he could have just asked us to update his username. Hence why I said he didn't care.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I think a lot of the success Foles had was due to the college-style concepts Pederson implemented into the offense. I really want to see the Seahawks use at least some of this stuff. I bet Russ would be fantastic in their system. Lots of guys running open or with favorable matchups/spacing. Also, Foles was on fire the past two playoff games.

original poster

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2slejdlh said:
Anyway, he could have just asked us to update his username. Hence why I said he didn't care.

I even offered to, he wasn't fussed.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Just like everyone predicted at the start of the season.... Nick Foles - Super Bowl winning QB and MVP