Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

Congrats Beast Mode!

907Hawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1jvbz18q said:
Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

Congrats Beast Mode!

This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:

getnasty

Reaction score
Wonder how close he would have got to 10,000 without Pete saving him from Buffalo.

kf3339

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":s3aqfehz said:

Congrats Beast Mode!

Good for him. He also may well have gotten 1000 yards this season if not for the suspension game earlier in the season. You can pretty much guarantee he will be back again next season for them and could make a solid run at 11,000 career yards running the ball. Hope he gets it!

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Congrats, BEAST MODE! One of the best to ever play the game.

Hope he really retires now. Nothing left to play for in Oakland. Why would he want to support a team that is abandoning his home town? Plus, the Raiders suck. I just don't want to see him get seriously injured.

[youtube]U1gN75GVoFo[/youtube]

hawknation2017

Reaction score
He has a $6 million cap hit next year, with no dead money hit, so maybe the Raiders will release him.

OP
OP
S

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":txs08kaq said:
SixSeahawk":txs08kaq said:

Congrats Beast Mode!

This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:

As a Seahawks fan, you should know all too well about him being a difference maker.

The team has declined steadily since he got injured/left with no run game for years now. Russell Wilson has been the leading rusher since.

He gave the Raiders a run game....unfortunately Carr decided he wanted to suck.

907Hawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1d07qchs said:
907Hawk":1d07qchs said:
SixSeahawk":1d07qchs said:

Congrats Beast Mode!

As a Seahawks fan, you should know all too well about him being a difference maker.

The team has declined steadily since he got injured/left with no run game for years now. Russell Wilson has been the leading rusher since.

The Hawks were declining the day after Super Bowl 48 with Lynch 2 years from leaving, football is a team sport not a me sport, he did not make the Raiders better.

:irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
S

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":2humznu6 said:
SixSeahawk":2humznu6 said:
907Hawk":2humznu6 said:
SixSeahawk":2humznu6 said:

Congrats Beast Mode!

The Hawks were declining the day after Super Bowl 48 with Lynch 2 years from leaving, football is a team sport not a me sport, he did not make the Raiders better.

:irishdrinkers:

How is an individual player supposed to make the whole team better?

He was their best player. He did as much as one person can do.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I would take him back in a second (at a reasonable price) if the Raiders release him.

Raiders only paid Marshawn like $3 million this year.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good for him. Should give him a legitimate shot at the HOF now. That was one of the biggest knocks against him before this year.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I would think Gruden wants Marshawn and vice versa. I can see Marshawn there next year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He's a HOF in my book. I hope he is in the voters eyes as well, but hopefully his relationship with the media doesn't bite him in the ass. His enshrinement speech would be one for the ages.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawknation2017":1u8o19ol said:
I would take him back in a second (at a reasonable price) if the Raiders release him.

Raiders only paid Marshawn like $3 million this year.

We don't need a 31 year old RB, as loved as Marshawn is. This draft is loaded at that position as well. Signing Lynch would be utterly foolish.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Really happy to see Marshawn hit 10K and likely make himself a lock for the HOF.

If he's playing next year I assume it'll be back in Oakland for their final season in The Town.