Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:24 pm
  • Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 338
    Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:18 pm
  • Nice! Should make him a lock for the Hall.
    User avatar
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2502
    Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:31 pm
  • SixSeahawk wrote:Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!


    This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 356
    Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm
    Location: Fairbanks Alaska


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:33 pm
  • Wonder how close he would have got to 10,000 without Pete saving him from Buffalo.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2700
    Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:53 pm
  • SixSeahawk wrote:Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!


    Good for him. He also may well have gotten 1000 yards this season if not for the suspension game earlier in the season. You can pretty much guarantee he will be back again next season for them and could make a solid run at 11,000 career yards running the ball. Hope he gets it!
    kf3339
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:59 pm
  • Congrats, BEAST MODE! One of the best to ever play the game.

    Hope he really retires now. Nothing left to play for in Oakland. Why would he want to support a team that is abandoning his home town? Plus, the Raiders suck. I just don't want to see him get seriously injured.

    User avatar
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1812
    Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:16 pm
  • He has a $6 million cap hit next year, with no dead money hit, so maybe the Raiders will release him.
    User avatar
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1812
    Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:48 pm
  • 907Hawk wrote:
    SixSeahawk wrote:Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!


    This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:


    As a Seahawks fan, you should know all too well about him being a difference maker.

    The team has declined steadily since he got injured/left with no run game for years now. Russell Wilson has been the leading rusher since.

    He gave the Raiders a run game....unfortunately Carr decided he wanted to suck.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 338
    Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:23 am
  • SixSeahawk wrote:
    907Hawk wrote:
    SixSeahawk wrote:Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!


    This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:


    As a Seahawks fan, you should know all too well about him being a difference maker.

    The team has declined steadily since he got injured/left with no run game for years now. Russell Wilson has been the leading rusher since.

    He gave the Raiders a run game....unfortunately Carr decided he wanted to suck.


    The Hawks were declining the day after Super Bowl 48 with Lynch 2 years from leaving, football is a team sport not a me sport, he did not make the Raiders better.

    :irishdrinkers:
    907Hawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 356
    Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm
    Location: Fairbanks Alaska


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:21 am
  • 907Hawk wrote:
    SixSeahawk wrote:
    907Hawk wrote:
    SixSeahawk wrote:Only the 31st player in history to do so. Today he rushed for 101 yards off just 19 carries. Hands down, the star player for the Raiders this year.

    Congrats Beast Mode!


    This is great news for his HOF numbers, and it was also nice to see the Raiders go from 12-4 last year to 6-10 this year, Lynch is a real difference maker. :2thumbs:


    As a Seahawks fan, you should know all too well about him being a difference maker.

    The team has declined steadily since he got injured/left with no run game for years now. Russell Wilson has been the leading rusher since.

    He gave the Raiders a run game....unfortunately Carr decided he wanted to suck.


    The Hawks were declining the day after Super Bowl 48 with Lynch 2 years from leaving, football is a team sport not a me sport, he did not make the Raiders better.

    :irishdrinkers:


    How is an individual player supposed to make the whole team better?

    He was their best player. He did as much as one person can do.
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 338
    Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:23 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:19 pm
  • I would take him back in a second (at a reasonable price) if the Raiders release him.

    Raiders only paid Marshawn like $3 million this year.
    User avatar
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1812
    Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:17 pm
  • Good for him. Should give him a legitimate shot at the HOF now. That was one of the biggest knocks against him before this year.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16320
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 am
  • I would think Gruden wants Marshawn and vice versa. I can see Marshawn there next year.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1526
    Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:23 am
  • He's a HOF in my book. I hope he is in the voters eyes as well, but hopefully his relationship with the media doesn't bite him in the ass. His enshrinement speech would be one for the ages.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 11365
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:25 am
  • hawknation2017 wrote:I would take him back in a second (at a reasonable price) if the Raiders release him.

    Raiders only paid Marshawn like $3 million this year.


    We don't need a 31 year old RB, as loved as Marshawn is. This draft is loaded at that position as well. Signing Lynch would be utterly foolish.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 11365
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Marshawn Lynch crosses 10,000 yards!
Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:01 am
  • Really happy to see Marshawn hit 10K and likely make himself a lock for the HOF.

    If he's playing next year I assume it'll be back in Oakland for their final season in The Town.
    User avatar
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1681
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 am
    Location: Wenatchee




It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 61 guests