Go Vikings!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
My adopted playoff team.

Who do you all have?

Mizak

Reaction score
No one in the NFC playoffs is beating the Vikings.

PERIOD.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Vikings

also would love for the Bills to surprise everyone, but that's not going to happen

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Mizak":1l0qitow said:
No one in the NFC playoffs is beating the Vikings.

PERIOD.

Clearly you arent a vikings fan or know about the Vikings.....

I would love to believe ill watch the Vikings go to the superbowl but they seem to lose in the most absurd ways every time they are close. UNFOR..... Wouldnt suprise me if they cruise to the NFCCG against the Eagles and then have the D get lit up by NIck foles.....even though their D is number 1 inthe league

If they dont they can make a good run at it next year though...have 60 mil in cap this offseason with an OL that has seemed to gel pretty good....get Cook back and they will easily be the #1 rushing team in the league if he returns to normal...dude was on fire before getting hurt

Would love to see a Bills vs Vikings superbowl

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3o09pzn5 said:
My adopted playoff team.

Who do you all have?
Umm do you not live there?I understand ..
I guess I could root for them also.
That game with Favre broke my heart and it's not the only time.
Oh btw I'm eating crow foe saying the Bears would win today :mrgreen:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2l0uek9g said:
Uncle Si":2l0uek9g said:
My adopted playoff team.

Who do you all have?

Why would you possibly believe the bears would win lol

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
IndyHawk":25u8iwce said:
Uncle Si":25u8iwce said:
My adopted playoff team.

Who do you all have?

I do. And I love it when they lose. There is nothing more annoying then listening to home town radio and fans gush about their team

But what the hell... would be a cool story and I like their players

IndyHawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3g89snmd said:
IndyHawk":3g89snmd said:
Uncle Si":3g89snmd said:
My adopted playoff team.

Who do you all have?

Why would you possibly believe the bears would win lol
Well I figured the Bears would be fired up knowing Fox is out and it was their last game.
I figured wrong..Not like I bet any money lol

getnasty

Reaction score
I hope it's the Vikings and the Bills with the Vikings winning. I think it's gonna be the Saints and the Pats with the Pats winning.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'm kind of odd when it comes to picking another team to win. I usually have to start watching a game and let it come to me naturally. It will change from game to game during the playoffs. The only thing I know is that I root for the Pats to lose in the most embarrassing way possible. I can't stand teams that the media slobbers over incessantly. Being a life long Seahawk fan and Coug alum, I tend to gravitate toward the underdog.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Vikings D is pretty impressive this year

Lead the league with yards allowed at 275 yards per game and PPG at 15.8. I know they allowed a few garbage points too when the game was allready won in 4th quarters a few times.

Also had the best opponent 3rd down % in NFL History wiith 25.2% conversion rate (next highest was 32 this year)

In the last 3 games the D has allowed a FG against bears with about 8 min left to make it a 23-10 game. The other 7 came on a punt return today. Also let up a TD against the Bengals with about 6 min left with backups in to make it 34-7. Shut out the Packers at Lambeau. Only 10 points in last 3 games.

The 3rd down percentage in the last 3 games has been 6/40. In 4 games this season they have held the opponent to only one 3rd down conversion

I know it was only Bengals, Packers and Bears but that is about as good as a defense can do

It is amazing that this D was literally one of the worst defenses of all time statistically just 4 years ago the year before zimmer was HC

endzorn

Reaction score
I’ve lived in seven NFL markets in my life and the Vikings market is the worst. I would seriously rather see the Rams win than the Vikings. It’s very odd because their play-by-play guy, Paul Allen (or PA as he’s known up there), is an over-the-top optimist with a radio show and all the ridiculous nonsense he spews is taken as fact by the fan base. His show is broadcast over a huge region and is enormously popular with Vikings fans.

He is extremely dismissive of any other team, including and perhaps especially the Seahawks. You would honestly believe the Vikings have 22 Hall of Famers starting and Zimmer could toy with Belichick when it comes to strategy.

I hate the Vikings. More than any team in sports. I got so sick of Vikings fans that I cared as much about Minnesota losing as I did seeing Seattle win. If any of you had to listen to PA’s garbage you’d understand why. The Vikings had been largely irrelevant until two years ago, but once they looked like a valid team it was incredible how stupid that fan base became.

If there is a God, PA will never broadcast a Vikings Super Bowl. He loves his own voice more than any other person on earth.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Vikings Bills what an epic sb that would be! No legacy team for once. Honestly though it's Steelers vs Pats for the sb this year....not watching that game

RedAlice

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1pdda6qi said:
Vikings Bills what an epic sb that would be! No legacy team for once. Honestly though it's Steelers vs Pats for the sb this year....not watching that game

If it's Steelers v Pats for the SB this year, you are not watching? I think you are pretty safe.

Oh, and I'm rooting for the Rams. :179417: As long as it's possible.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RedAlice":99awt4vn said:
Cyrus12":99awt4vn said:

If it's Steelers v Pats for the SB this year, you are not watching? I think you are pretty safe.

Oh, and I'm rooting for the Rams. :179417: As long as it's possible.

Meaning...whoever wins that game wins the sb. Won't matter who comes out of the NFC.