Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Steven Hauschka gotta be feeling vindicated

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Entire coaching staff needs to go. Big mistake and I knew it as soon as I heard was going.
    Reason
    NET Bench Warmer

• It was utterly stupid that the coaching staff could not figure out that the reason he was struggling was because we got rid of the long snapper in order to bring in some long snapper off the street because this long snapper was more athletic, giving us some weird perceived advantage in special teams coverage.

Nevermind that advantage was offset by the reality that our LS was a terrible LS.

And eventually, guys would blow through - to the point Haushka started to compensate for it, ruining his accuracy.

Now, we just went and got a guy that was guaranteed to miss, instead. So maybe that was the plan all along?
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

• I have no problem with them moving on from Huashka. I'm glad he's doing well but he wasn't worth the money he got when he left. That said we need to find a replacement.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• getnasty wrote:I have no problem with them moving on from Huashka. I'm glad he's doing well but he wasn't worth the money he got when he left. That said we need to find a replacement.

Yeah he was not going to get cheaper.
    Just a bad choice in who we replaced him with.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

• Hauschka too expensive??? For a team where some 90 plus percent of our games are decided by a single score?

Despite all of our glaring problems, we would be in the playoffs if we had kept him.
    Fire Tom Cable

Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• bigskydoc wrote:Hauschka too expensive??? For a team where some 90 plus percent of our games are decided by a single score?

Despite all of our glaring problems, we would be in the playoffs if we had kept him.

Yup. We signed Lacy instead.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• It’s all about Clint Gresham. We lost three games last year because of kicking game. Both Az games and NO. We lost three this year for same reason. How can Blair Walsh be the best option. Was Pete trying to make up for his miss in the playoffs? Did Clint sleep with Russell’s wife too?
    evergreen
    NET Starter

• I miss Hauschka. :(
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information