Steven Hauschka gotta be feeling vindicated

Reason

Reaction score
Entire coaching staff needs to go. Big mistake and I knew it as soon as I heard was going.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was utterly stupid that the coaching staff could not figure out that the reason he was struggling was because we got rid of the long snapper in order to bring in some long snapper off the street because this long snapper was more athletic, giving us some weird perceived advantage in special teams coverage.

Nevermind that advantage was offset by the reality that our LS was a terrible LS.

And eventually, guys would blow through - to the point Haushka started to compensate for it, ruining his accuracy.

Now, we just went and got a guy that was guaranteed to miss, instead. So maybe that was the plan all along?

getnasty

Reaction score
I have no problem with them moving on from Huashka. I'm glad he's doing well but he wasn't worth the money he got when he left. That said we need to find a replacement.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3s9l8ys5 said:
I have no problem with them moving on from Huashka. I'm glad he's doing well but he wasn't worth the money he got when he left. That said we need to find a replacement.
Yeah he was not going to get cheaper.
Just a bad choice in who we replaced him with.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Hauschka too expensive??? For a team where some 90 plus percent of our games are decided by a single score?

Despite all of our glaring problems, we would be in the playoffs if we had kept him.

adeltaY

Reaction score
bigskydoc":qzlgzcgh said:
Hauschka too expensive??? For a team where some 90 plus percent of our games are decided by a single score?

Despite all of our glaring problems, we would be in the playoffs if we had kept him.

Yup. We signed Lacy instead.

evergreen

Reaction score
It’s all about Clint Gresham. We lost three games last year because of kicking game. Both Az games and NO. We lost three this year for same reason. How can Blair Walsh be the best option. Was Pete trying to make up for his miss in the playoffs? Did Clint sleep with Russell’s wife too?