Falcons @ Rams

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hate the Rams but man, I am having some real nasty heat against Atlanta. 2012, took Quinn, 2016, 2017, 2017. I wont root for the Rams but I sure wouldn't mind watching Atlanta getting their face stuffed into the ground.

James in PA

Reaction score
pmedic920":1a9dfbob said:
I’m torn.
Could they both lose Please.

:{)
Yea, this one is tough. The Rams are the obvious choice to root against as they are a division opponent and the trendy new team that the media just adores. But damn, does Atlanta annoy me! From them stealing the best D coordinator we ever had, to the regular season game last year where everyone was saying Sherm got away with PI but nobody mentioned Julio shoving Sherm’s head back at the beginning of that same play, to the playoff loss last year where we had the momentum until penalties killed us, to their cheap win against us this year due to our own stupidity, to them refusing to lose in week 17 (which was so deflating while trying to concentrate on our own pathetic performance). Just don’t care much for that club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":l45vm2ow said:
Hate the Rams but man, I am having some real nasty heat against Atlanta. 2012, took Quinn, 2016, 2017, 2017. I wont root for the Rams but I sure wouldn't mind watching Atlanta getting their face stuffed into the ground.
Too funny, I was posting a more wordy version of this at the same time you were. :)

JustTheTip

Reaction score
James in PA":4xzuieg3 said:
pmedic920":4xzuieg3 said:
I’m torn.
Could they both lose Please.

:{)
Yea, this one is tough. The Rams are the obvious choice to root against as they are a division opponent and the trendy new team that the media just adores. But damn, does Atlanta annoy me! From them stealing the best D coordinator we ever had, to the regular season game last year where everyone was saying Sherm got away with PI but nobody mentioned Julio shoving Sherm’s head back at the beginning of that same play, to the playoff loss last year where we had the momentum until penalties killed us, to their cheap win against us this year due to our own stupidity, to them refusing to lose in week 17 (which was so deflating while trying to concentrate on our own pathetic performance). Just don’t care much for that club.

That was more Cam refusing to win than Atlanta refusing to lose.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Rams but only because I think they're the only NFC team that can beat New England in the Super Bowl.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Go Falcons. I never had the hate for them others here do, and Screw the Rams. I still haven't forgiven them for 2004. Besides, the only time I ever rooted for a divisional foe in the playoffs was when the Cards played the Stealers in XLIII, for obvious reasons.

SF49r

Reaction score
Rams are a much more likable team now under Mcvay. Gonna root for them all the way I guess. That way they get a superbowl hangover and easier road the the niners next year lol

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A friend of mine Ram fan he is...is at the game Go Rams.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Hate both of these teams. I think I hate the Rams more. I am in mourning because the Hawks are not in the playoffs.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Falcons just Seahawked it. Rams near the 50 and don't even have a 1st down. Good punt, make Falcons go 3 and out and here we are. They do this all game that Falcon D wont hold up having to defend 80% of the field.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I love how they take like 5 minutes to confirm something so freaking obvious..it hit the guy in the foot..replay over..jfc

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Rams doing a good job of emulating the Seahawks by shooting themselves in the foot with stupid mistakes and poor play calling