original poster

original poster

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/952224897203392512[/tweet]

Seanhawk

Reaction score
original poster":1v9tzl2l said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/952224897203392512[/tweet]

Big hire. Ha. Someone should send that Ray Roberts interview to Ian.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Well, Gruden may not give him as long a leash as Pete did. If that run game isn't working within four games, I'd expect Gruden to kick in the door of the meeting room and demand answers.

I'll bet he gets a single year to prove himself.

But yes, good luck, Carr.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well if someone else was scouting and coaching the players and cable just arrived they may be okay for a few games.

Once cable gets the chance to put his imprint in the unit, Carr should get his will in order.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Question on the RAiders.....I thought that when a team leaves an area, they had to release their name and go with a different team name....So are they gonna remain the RAiders or are they gonna change it to something like the $5 Chips??

:stirthepot:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":8c7fi41c said:
Question on the RAiders.....I thought that when a team leaves an area, they had to release their name and go with a different team name....So are they gonna remain the RAiders or are they gonna change it to something like the $5 Chips??

I don’t know the details of how that works but it is not a rule.
Think for a moment and it’s easy to see.

#rams.
:{)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ciifnwv said:
Seahawkfan80":2ciifnwv said:

#rams.

I think it was the Browns that said the owner could not take the name if they ended up moving the team. They had seen what happened when the Baltimore colts moved to Indianapolis and had that bad taste in their mouth.

The Rams just went home......MIB reference. LOL :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Raiders fans out there tryna convince themselves Cable had nothing to work with and that it was JS fault for giving him crap players or letting him pick them.

Msfann

Reaction score
I'm guessing Lynch had some input on it too. He must think of cable differently than we do or he might be pissed off now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yet Darrell Bevell has yet to be mentioned anywhere as far as I have read.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3i1qj38s said:
pmedic920":3i1qj38s said:
Seahawkfan80":3i1qj38s said:

#rams.

I think it was the Browns that said the owner could not take the name if they ended up moving the team. They had seen what happened when the Baltimore colts moved to Indianapolis and had that bad taste in their mouth.

The Rams just went home......MIB reference. LOL :irishdrinkers:

When a city keeps the team name/mascot it's either deal made when the team is sold to a new owner or it's just a concession the current owner makes to the city he's screwing over by moving the team. Unless the city has some leverage over the team, like a lease agreement that the owner wants out of to move the team, the team owner can take the name with him if he chooses.