Titans vs Pats

Seanhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2dgjahon said:
Go Titans!!!!!!!

Sucks that DM is out.

It's better for the Titans that he is out. Henry always gets put on the back burner when he plays.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Would be absolutely amazed if the Titans somehow find a way to win this game. Amaze me Titans! Amaze me!

adeltaY

Reaction score
I think the Pats D can be had, but I'm not sure if the Titans offense is the unit that can give it to em. Go Marcus!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1uupc8x8 said:
Game should be out of reach for the Titans after 3 or offensive series by the cheats

This game is going to be a HUGE blowout....time to fall asleep in about an hour while watching

DrDix

Reaction score
I'll never understand timeouts in this situation. 3rd and 7 with 10 minutes left in the FIRST quarter, 0-0 game. All the time out does is save you from losing 5 yards. 3rd and 7 is an unlikely conversion in my opinion, you're likely to punt anyways. Take the 5 yard penalty, make the safe 3rd and 12 play and punt the ball.

They punted anyways and wasted the timeout.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Mariota is fun to watch. Looking familiar out there. Like to see the Titans get some points here.

Edit: My feed is behind. That was an awesome catch! First QR is almost over and it is not a blowout :0190l:

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
So much bias for the cheatriots. Hopefully the titans can fight through it and keep it close. That was a very weak opi but you will never see one of those against toms team.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Well it was a fun game while it lasted. Only being slightly sarcastic... slightly

Smellyman

Reaction score
2 horrible calls give the patriots two gifts.

Hard to stomach watching this.