Steelers vs. Jags

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The jags are moving right through the Steelers on this first drive. Bortles looks good. Going to his TE who has been wide open. Fournette looks good too.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Should've ran it in with Fournette there on 3rd. Almost came away with 0 points as a result. Alas, TD Jags!

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
4th and goal and Fournette went airborne and scored. Pretty ballsy play.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
BigBill1945":38qhvhgx said:
The jags are moving right through the Steelers on this first drive. Bortles looks good. Going to his TE who has been wide open. Fornett looks good too.
Alright!!! Down with evil worthlessburger and those stupid terrible towels

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I want that type of offense so badly. That big, heavy, tight end, full back type of offense with a bell cow at RB. It works with Bortles - imagine how well it'd work with Russell opening up the pass game too!

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1oe165pq said:
I want that type of offense so badly. That big, heavy, tight end, full back type of offense with a bell cow at RB. It works with Bortles - imagine how well it'd work with Russell opening up the pass game too!

I am with you. A TE that can block and catch. What novel idea. Love it.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
BigBill1945":1i3a0z35 said:
Maelstrom787":1i3a0z35 said:

I am with you. A TE that can block and catch. What novel idea. Love it.

So much this.

renofox

Reaction score
Gus Bradley built a great foundation in JAX before he was fired, but on-field results were always lacking under GB. Doug Marrone has done an excellent job in utilizing that talent to gameplan/scheme the way to lots of quality wins.

Kinda reminds me of the situation with Seahawks - loads of talent that is currently underperforming. (Cabevell)

Maybe the change in coaching staff will yield similar improvement of results. (Brian S??? - not hopeful)

MrThortan

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised with this game so far. Man I love a good run game. 21-0 haha. Not counting Roethlisberger and the Steelers out yet though. Would love the Jags beating the Patriots. That would be sweet.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
MrThortan":3jftznvz said:
Pleasantly surprised with this game so far. Man I love a good run game. 21-0 haha. Not counting Roethlisberger and the Steelers out yet though. Would love the Jags beating the Patriots. That would be sweet.

Would love to see Jags Vs Vikings in the superbowl...

#1 and #2 D battling it out