Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Your Final Four Quarterbacks

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Your Final Four Quarterbacks
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:27 pm
  • Tom Brady
    Case Keenum
    Blake Bortles
    Nick Foles

Hilarious.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Re: Your Final Four Quarterbacks
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Hilarious.

I think you mean "Legends" :stirthepot:
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:32 pm
  • Sigh.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:33 pm
  • Haha give that cheating bastard his 6th ring right now..
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:35 pm
  • Jokes aside, I know those aren't the sexiest names out there (anyone not Tom Brady) but in the end the teams as a whole won, so that's something to be applauded still.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:40 pm
  • Looks like Brady will get his 6th championship, though I wouldn't totally count out Jacksonville's defense. Patriots would tie Steelers for most Super Bowl championships. Brady would join Michael Jordan in the six-ring club.

:pukeface:
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 pm
  • Didn't most people have NE and Pittsburgh in the AFCCG? Or is the playoffs only aloud one upset?
    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:53 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:Looks like Brady will get his 6th championship, though I wouldn't totally count out Jacksonville's defense. Patriots would tie Steelers for most Super Bowl championships. Brady would join Michael Jordan in the six-ring club.

:pukeface:

One thing you can count on is the refs giving the Pats all the calls...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:15 pm
  • I honestly think the Jags can knock them off, just have to find to stop Gronk.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 pm
  • Run the ball, defense and a game manager is starring to become pretty successful.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:22 pm
  • Turns out Keenum, Wentz, and Brady were the top 3 in ESPN's QBR stat this year.... all their teams reached the championship round. Bortles has to do almost nothing. Grab a couple of third down conversions on checkdowns, throw a ball up for grabs, and maybe take off running. It's sickening how little he has to do and how much credit some analysts are giving him.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:23 pm
  • getnasty wrote:I honestly think the Jags can knock them off, just have to find to stop Gronk.

Vance McDonald just cleaned up on them today. . . GL stopping Gronk.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 pm
  • This is what can happen when a team doesn't have a garbage OC or a garbage OLine coach.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:36 pm
  • I think the Vikes have what it takes to take down the New England Bradys. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:44 pm
  • HAWKAMANIA wrote:I think the Vikes have what it takes to take down the New England Bradys. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

And, should they get there, THEY will have home field advantage. That place would be ROCKING.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm
  • WmHBonney wrote:
    HAWKAMANIA wrote:I think the Vikes have what it takes to take down the New England Bradys. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

And, should they get there, THEY will have home field advantage. That place would be ROCKING.

I would sell my soul for a hometown Superbowl!
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 pm
  • Its still a corpirate crowd tho....

Pats will beat bortles by 28. Then foles/keenum by 17....yawn. puke
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:11 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Turns out Keenum, Wentz, and Brady were the top 3 in ESPN's QBR stat this year.... all their teams reached the championship round. Bortles has to do almost nothing. Grab a couple of third down conversions on checkdowns, throw a ball up for grabs, and maybe take off running. It's sickening how little he has to do and how much credit some analysts are giving him.

This....

Keenum actually played well, and was 7th in QB rating this year with 98.3....Bortles was 20th with 84.7

Also...

Its going to be a tough road for Pats....IF they manage to beat Jags, then they might have to then go against the Vikings. That would basically be going against the #1 and #2 D to win the superbowl. Philly is no slouch on D either but I think of the 3 teams the Vikings would probably be the one most likely to beat NE TBH

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Turns out Keenum, Wentz, and Brady were the top 3 in ESPN's QBR stat this year.... all their teams reached the championship round. Bortles has to do almost nothing. Grab a couple of third down conversions on checkdowns, throw a ball up for grabs, and maybe take off running. It's sickening how little he has to do and how much credit some analysts are giving him.

This....

Keenum actually played well, and was 7th in QB rating this year with 98.3....Bortles was 20th with 84.7

Also...

Its going to be a tough road for Pats....IF they manage to beat Jags, then they might have to then go against the Vikings. That would basically be going against the #1 and #2 D to win the superbowl. Philly is no slouch on D either but I think of the 3 teams the Vikings would probably be the one most likely to beat NE TBH

I agree. Still think the other 2 teams have a pretty good punchers chance as well. Nice watching good D and decent offensive play calling.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 pm
  • NE is a tough matchup for Jags. The reason why the Pats are so great is that they are almost matchup proof. Jags shut you down on the outside. Guess what Brady is going to do? Run the ball, throw to Gronk and throw to the backs. Jags defense is actually built a lot like ours. You beat them by isolating RB's and TE's on LB's. NE defense is going to make Bortles look bad, they are disciplined.

This will be Brady's easiest path to the SB. As for the NFC teams, I think Minnesota can give them a game, but still probably won't win.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:02 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:NE is a tough matchup for Jags. The reason why the Pats are so great is that they are almost matchup proof. Jags shut you down on the outside. Guess what Brady is going to do? Run the ball, throw to Gronk and throw to the backs. Jags defense is actually built a lot like ours. You beat them by isolating RB's and TE's on LB's. NE defense is going to make Bortles look bad, they are disciplined.

This will be Brady's easiest path to the SB. As for the NFC teams, I think Minnesota can give them a game, but still probably won't win.

Very true. Jags have good coaching as well though. Maybe that along with their ridiculous talent on defense can off set these *******.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:08 pm
  • Jax's defense is pretty good, but I'm not sure why so many people seem to think they're amazing. The 49ers put up 44 on them and that was just a few weeks ago! Also, 42 to the Stealers in the playoffs...
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:54 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Jax's defense is pretty good, but I'm not sure why so many people seem to think they're amazing. The 49ers put up 44 on them and that was just a few weeks ago! Also, 42 to the Stealers in the playoffs...

Was impressed by what they did against Pittsburgh. There was some serious 4th down TDs the Steelers pulled off. Feel like Pittsburgh did everything possible to win this game despite Jacksonville's short comings yet the Jaguars still pulled off the win. They never let the Stealers keep momentum for very long.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 am
  • I remember how poorly everyone thought Seattle would do in SB XLVIII too. Young no-name QB against an elite.. yadda yadda yadda. I'm hoping to see the Jags stomp a mudhole in the Pats and Brady can end his season early. I don't think that's likely, but I do like the matchup with the Vikings. They've put together a solid season and team.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:04 am
  • Jags defense is legit but you just know belichick is going to make bortles beat them in Foxboro and I just don’t see that happening. Pats O will still get their points, bortles will need to have a big game.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:22 am
  • The remaining QB's left in the playoffs are exactly who I thought would be left.

Maybe.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:I remember how poorly everyone thought Seattle would do in SB XLVIII too. Young no-name QB against an elite.. yadda yadda yadda. I'm hoping to see the Jags stomp a mudhole in the Pats and Brady can end his season early. I don't think that's likely, but I do like the matchup with the Vikings. They've put together a solid season and team.

The difference is that Seattle played one of the biggest playoff chokers in Peyton Manning. As great as Peyton was, he basically had a .500 record in the playoffs. Tom Brady on the other hand, his record in the playoffs is one of the best.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 am
  • getnasty wrote:Run the ball, defense and a game manager is starring to become pretty successful.

It always has and will be if all are good.
    People get so geeked over stats by QB and scores but Championship take more than that.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information