Reaction score
Tom Brady
Case Keenum
Blake Bortles
Nick Foles

Hilarious.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Jokes aside, I know those aren't the sexiest names out there (anyone not Tom Brady) but in the end the teams as a whole won, so that's something to be applauded still.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Looks like Brady will get his 6th championship, though I wouldn't totally count out Jacksonville's defense. Patriots would tie Steelers for most Super Bowl championships. Brady would join Michael Jordan in the six-ring club.

:pukeface:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Didn't most people have NE and Pittsburgh in the AFCCG? Or is the playoffs only aloud one upset?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawknation2018":18ecww73 said:
Looks like Brady will get his 6th championship, though I wouldn't totally count out Jacksonville's defense. Patriots would tie Steelers for most Super Bowl championships. Brady would join Michael Jordan in the six-ring club.

:pukeface:

One thing you can count on is the refs giving the Pats all the calls...

getnasty

Reaction score
I honestly think the Jags can knock them off, just have to find to stop Gronk.

getnasty

Reaction score
Run the ball, defense and a game manager is starring to become pretty successful.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Turns out Keenum, Wentz, and Brady were the top 3 in ESPN's QBR stat this year.... all their teams reached the championship round. Bortles has to do almost nothing. Grab a couple of third down conversions on checkdowns, throw a ball up for grabs, and maybe take off running. It's sickening how little he has to do and how much credit some analysts are giving him.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
getnasty":2vvi1juf said:
I honestly think the Jags can knock them off, just have to find to stop Gronk.

Vance McDonald just cleaned up on them today. . . GL stopping Gronk.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I think the Vikes have what it takes to take down the New England Bradys. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":6ijrbz0v said:
I think the Vikes have what it takes to take down the New England Bradys. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

And, should they get there, THEY will have home field advantage. That place would be ROCKING.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3pv7qimt said:
HAWKAMANIA":3pv7qimt said:

And, should they get there, THEY will have home field advantage. That place would be ROCKING.

I would sell my soul for a hometown Superbowl!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Its still a corpirate crowd tho....

Pats will beat bortles by 28. Then foles/keenum by 17....yawn. puke

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":3ge30od5 said:
Turns out Keenum, Wentz, and Brady were the top 3 in ESPN's QBR stat this year.... all their teams reached the championship round. Bortles has to do almost nothing. Grab a couple of third down conversions on checkdowns, throw a ball up for grabs, and maybe take off running. It's sickening how little he has to do and how much credit some analysts are giving him.

This....

Keenum actually played well, and was 7th in QB rating this year with 98.3....Bortles was 20th with 84.7

Also...

Its going to be a tough road for Pats....IF they manage to beat Jags, then they might have to then go against the Vikings. That would basically be going against the #1 and #2 D to win the superbowl. Philly is no slouch on D either but I think of the 3 teams the Vikings would probably be the one most likely to beat NE TBH

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1hdjnx9l said:
adeltaY":1hdjnx9l said:

This....

Keenum actually played well, and was 7th in QB rating this year with 98.3....Bortles was 20th with 84.7

Also...

Its going to be a tough road for Pats....IF they manage to beat Jags, then they might have to then go against the Vikings. That would basically be going against the #1 and #2 D to win the superbowl. Philly is no slouch on D either but I think of the 3 teams the Vikings would probably be the one most likely to beat NE TBH

I agree. Still think the other 2 teams have a pretty good punchers chance as well. Nice watching good D and decent offensive play calling.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
NE is a tough matchup for Jags. The reason why the Pats are so great is that they are almost matchup proof. Jags shut you down on the outside. Guess what Brady is going to do? Run the ball, throw to Gronk and throw to the backs. Jags defense is actually built a lot like ours. You beat them by isolating RB's and TE's on LB's. NE defense is going to make Bortles look bad, they are disciplined.

This will be Brady's easiest path to the SB. As for the NFC teams, I think Minnesota can give them a game, but still probably won't win.