Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Anyone else making the trip to London?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Anyone else making the trip to London?
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:21 am
  • Just wanted to start a thread on the London game. My wife and I have our flights booked already, and a place to stay. Game Tickets will be quite a challenge. But, just wanted to see who else is making the trip out there in October.....
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• I'm planning on it as well.

I wish I knew more about the ticket purchasing process. I would obviously prefer to buy them "direct" or whatever it's called the minute they go on sale then have to get them from a reseller with a huge markup.

Is it true that season ticket holders get first dibs? If so, I would be willing to venmo one of you guys who are for sure not going to use them.

I wish I knew more. I would assume the NFL tacitly discourages Americans from going with the primary purpose to bolster the UK/European experience by allowing them to attend a game in person.
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Sounds like we will find out on the 18th. Problem is the stadium holds around 62K, and Wembley is over 90K.
    Also, since it's a Raiders home game, they will get a bigger allotment I would assume.
    Not sure how many, if any, will be allotted to Hawks season ticket holders. I'm hoping we get a shot to at least try, and click "refresh" over and over again etc.
    Also, you can sign up for the ticketmaster UK alert, they are supposed to announce something on Thursday.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Is the game at Wembley?

One of my wife's best friends lives five minutes from the stadium. Could work out.
    potatohead
    NET Rookie

• potatohead wrote:Is the game at Wembley?

One of my wife's best friends lives five minutes from the stadium. Could work out.

It's not at Wembley....it's in the stadium currently under construction for Tottenham.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• I am considering it...but it depends on a few things. One the ethics...two.meeting of some friends there, three....the cost. right now it is 12oo RT...as a beginning. That is just the flight. so I am not sure yet. I am in idaho.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• I'll wait and see if I can get a ticket. I'm from Boise as well but if I must I'll drive SLC, PDX or SEA . I'm thinking tickets will be $500.00 RT from one of those cities if I shop around. I got RT to Paris this spring for about that.
    TreeRon
    NET Starter

• TreeRon wrote:I'll wait and see if I can get a ticket. I'm from Boise as well but if I must I'll drive SLC, PDX or SEA . I'm thinking tickets will be $500.00 RT from one of those cities if I shop around. I got RT to Paris this spring for about that.

Check out Norwegian Airlines, the vast majority of Brits that travel to Seattle go with them for their prices!
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• The wife and I are thinking about it. We have a couple options for getting over there. Also, she has a friend in London who is going to watch for tickets over and buy for us. Probably easier for Brits to get tickets if you are a season ticket holder.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Diezel Dawg
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information