Bevell to QB coach DaBears

GeekHawk

Reaction score
This can't be - until I finally blocked a certain now-former poster, I kept reading on here that bevel was destined for the next HC job of the Seahawks, and in fact had turned down numerous HC jobs to stay here. Guess not, huh?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Now that he's finally gone, can we admit that he actually did a really good job here?

Sure things got away from us the last couple years, but even then what did we rank 11th in overall O? But thats not what im talking about.

He took an undersized 3rd rd QB, and rewrote his entire playbook for him. He helped get us to the Superbowl back to back years. Yes he blew the second one, but we were there.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1nbnela1 said:
Now that he's finally gone, can we admit that he actually did a really good job here?

Sure things got away from us the last couple years, but even then what did we rank 11th in overall O? But thats not what im talking about.

He took an undersized 3rd rd QB, and rewrote his entire playbook for him. He helped get us to the Superbowl back to back years. Yes he blew the second one, but we were there.

Nope.

original poster

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":3polxjqd said:
gowazzu02":3polxjqd said:

Nope.

Knew you'd say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3tnd7jbx said:

:pukeface: :34853_doh: :177692:

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
original poster":2i2osyyz said:
Sox-n-Hawks":2i2osyyz said:
gowazzu02":2i2osyyz said:

Nope.

Knew you'd say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can I say. I'm nothing but predictable.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
original poster":1oisr8b2 said:
Yeah he'd likely do well with the Bears as QB coach, good luck to him.

Does the QB coach also coach up the waterboys and their Staff??? Asking for a friend. :lol:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2xrrm3no said:

Picking up the slack now that Souix disappeared?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JustTheTip":sygb16hd said:
gowazzu02":sygb16hd said:

Picking up the slack now that Souix disappeared?
Gotta be at least one contrarian just to be contrarian or this would be a boring place. 8)

Back on topic: Poor Bears, too stupid for their own good.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL, he got a Super Bowl ring being the OC for the Seahawks, yet couldn't even find another OC gig and signed on at a big downgrade of a job position.

Yeah, I'd say this is more evidence that everybody knows he sucks. To the people wanting Bevell over an as-yet-unseen-for-the-Seahawks Schotty, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1affyx9d said:
LOL, he got a Super Bowl ring being the OC for the Seahawks, yet couldn't even find another OC gig and signed on at a big downgrade of a job position.

Yeah, I'd say this is more evidence that everybody knows he sucks. To the people wanting Bevell over an as-yet-unseen-for-the-Seahawks Schotty, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

I'm looking forward to a season where SOMEONE other than RW can score and rush. I'm looking forward to less than 30 sacks next season. Small wins.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LMAO. Struggling to find a QB coach job. Color me shocked. Meanwhile, we can't keep a DC because they keep getting head coaching offers.

Man, people have been delusional about Bevell.

NINEster

Reaction score
gowazzu02":nwac95dx said:

This is all correct.

The pressure is now on to exceed Bevell's production with Wilson.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":odsexkok said:
gowazzu02":odsexkok said:

This is all correct.

The pressure is now on to exceed Bevell's production with Wilson.
You’re not very good at trolling FWIW.

Fade

Reaction score
Vindication.

All of the posters who called out Bevell, myself included were right.

Having to hear the apologists defend him was some of the most pathetic, insane, and yet funny comedy I have ever seen on this site.

The great Darrell Bevell can only get a QB coach job, and that is really only because Quinn knows him.

Dude is on the verge of being out of the league entirely.

LOL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Fade":1kjl6q6i said:
The great Darrell Bevell can only get a QB coach job, and that is really only because Quinn knows him.

Dude is on the verge of being out of the league entirely.

LOL.
Well, maybe it's because he's so old--err...wait a second. He's 48, which should put him right in the prime of his coaching career.

Never mind; carry on. :salute:

:lol: