Tom Brady's "hand injury"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
GeekHawk":27ngj9i3 said:
Does anybody think this is anything besides the usual Belicheat injury report hijinks, possibly with some subterfuge mixed in?

No.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The story will be Brady plays through a devestating hand injury and shows that he is a true warrior and he propels his team to another super bowl like a true champion.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3c7uejs2 said:
The story will be Brady plays through a devestating hand injury and shows that he is a true warrior and he propels his team to another super bowl like a true champion.
LOL, so much this!

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2sysli92 said:

Not this year, as this year the Patriots are already coming up with possible excuses to use for when the Jags torch Brady

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
What they really meant was he's getting a magic ball deflater installed in his hand.

chris98251

Reaction score
He over exercised his throwing hand in the shower with the trainers.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
A little OT here but I'm wondering if the Pats should have traded Brady instead.. to Browns maybe.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
chris98251":3jfqjhjq said:
He over exercised his throwing hand in the shower with the trainers.

There's a joke about balls in there somewhere.... maybe this should move to The Shack. hahaha

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I think I know how he hurt his hand:
brady-goat.jpg

Life on the farm can be rough.

naholmes

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":ozmqf6w0 said:
Cyrus12":ozmqf6w0 said:

Not this year, as this year the Patriots are already coming up with possible excuses to use for when the Jags torch Brady
Four stitches on the knuckle of his thumb. They say he’s fine but he’s already missed a bunch throws late in the season. The Jags should apply pressure early and often and maybe we’ll be treated to a mishandled snap a la XLVIII.