Cardinals have found their coach

2_0_6

Reaction score
I wonder if Defilip even wants a head coaching gig at this point. Seems like he has it good where he's at.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
2_0_6":21tav75g said:
I wonder if Defilip even wants a head coaching gig at this point. Seems like he has it good where he's at.
Flippy might want to stay where he's at and become a head coach of a "better" organization??

He might not have agreed with the philosophies of the current front office.

Not getting full control of a team is enough to make candidates rethink their options.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Not sure I'd be comfortable with that ownership. They seem better than they once were. But I still wouldn't trust them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Unless im mistaken would a team really hire him from QB coach to HC.

I could see him joining the Vikings as an OC if he wanted to move from QB Coach to OC since that position is now open...

And as a sidenote I really LOATHE teems being able to interview coordinators when a team is on a playoff run. They need to change that rule and make it until AFTER the superbowl..its rediculous

2_0_6

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":64tpwqjl said:
2_0_6":64tpwqjl said:
Flippy might want to stay where he's at and become a head coach of a "better" organization??

He might not have agreed with the philosophies of the current front office.

Not getting full control of a team is enough to make candidates rethink their options.

Some guys take the first chance they can get (IE Gus Bradley) regardless of the situation, while others are more methodical and select better fits. Gus inherited a dumpster fire, and was nothing more than a stepping stone to where they are now.

Matt Patricia is falling into a great situation as an example. All Pro QB, $46mil in cap space, decent weapons on both sides of the ball, and going to a city where they are starving for a playoff win.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2ruyx366 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheSeahawksWire/status/955565514088177664[/tweet]

Too good to be true.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ahhh Fitzgerald lined up and Bubble Screen time, yeah too good to be true, should have retired !

sdog1981

Reaction score
Did they hire the security guard off the Jerry Springer show?

NM

That is Steve Wilkos

getnasty

Reaction score
Hard to make fun of the Cards for hiring Bevell when we replaced him with BS.

chris98251

Reaction score
Has Schotty called a crossing route to your 6th receiver at the 1 yard line in a Super Bowl lately?

He gets a pass till he provides boneheaded material and at least two birds flipped at him from the players.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2j5x8gwo said:
Has Schotty called a crossing route to your 6th receiver at the 1 yard line in a Super Bowl lately?

He gets a pass till he provides boneheaded material and at least two birds flipped at him from the players.

I love this... :179417:

I dont think there is any other team using the Bird Scale. :twisted:

:stirthepot: :irishdrinkers: