Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Ratings down...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Ratings down...
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:42 pm
  • Just read on ESPN that viewer ratings were down 8 percent this year. Do you think it had to do with the Pats pretty much a guaranteed ring? The teams in it? I suspect the sb will be the lowest ratings in years. Thoughts without getting political....yes we all know about the knee thing...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Re: Ratings down...
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:16 pm
  • Is that season long or purely the playoffs?
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:22 pm
  • Assuming this is about the playoffs/SB, I would guess that the Patriots being in it is a factor. Sorry, but the Patsies turning into the old Yankees of baseball, where the same team is always in the big show, is boring for the rest of the country.

Plus, they haven't really figured out how many people watch on alternative media, for which they don't get advertising revenue to the same extent.

I know I don't have a lot of interest, but that has been going on for years. In the past 10 years, the only SBs I've watched are the 2 that the 'Hawks were in.

:229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm
  • original poster wrote:Is that season long or purely the playoffs?

Sorry it was for the championship games..
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:11 pm
  • Officiating and “steered games”.

The flagfest is killing the game.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:13 pm
  • One thing that I dont hear many people talking about is that ratings are down across all of television. People keep blaming politics of the officials or the rules or Goodell...but the reality in my eyes is that people just dont watch the TV as much anymore.

And actually the NFL is doing significantly better than the rest of network TV.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/26/media/n ... index.html
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:30 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Officiating and “steered games”.

The flagfest is killing the game.

Throw another aspect in, Football used to be something that blue collar people could enjoy, the rich or well off didn't want to brave the elements to watch, over time the blue collars have been priced out and many want to be in on the new big thing and it's a social aspect more then the game.

Now you have players acting like prim donnas instead of the roughnecks that the middle class associated with, another change.

You also have a generation that played video games instead of pick up street football, their interest is not there as well.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:14 pm
  • So here is the funny thing about ratings. It all based off of one system the Nielsen Ratings system. That system has been left in the dust by current consumer trends ratings. The Nielsen system has been accurate for so long people just assumed that it was gospel. The story of NFL ratings is the story of Nielsen losing the ability to track the market.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:So here is the funny thing about ratings. It all based off of one system the Nielsen Ratings system. That system has been left in the dust by current consumer trends ratings. The Nielsen system has been accurate for so long people just assumed that it was gospel. The story of NFL ratings is the story of Nielsen losing the ability to track the market.

Yep. Like I said a few posts above. Ratings are down everywhere. The NFL is better off than the rest of television

Reality is that the Nielson ratings first of all sample a very small portion of people. Second of all they favor people who view live broadcasts on network TV and dont change chanels during commercials. At the end of tje day theyre all about ad revenue.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:One thing that I dont hear many people talking about is that ratings are down across all of television. People keep blaming politics of the officials or the rules or Goodell...but the reality in my eyes is that people just dont watch the TV as much anymore.

And actually the NFL is doing significantly better than the rest of network TV.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/26/media/n ... index.html

Yep, which is the beginning, middle, and end of the story about NFL ratings, as it has been for awhile now (a few years back the NFL was big news because it was the only prgramming that stayed steady during ratings declines, but now it too is declining due to cord cutting, but as we’d predict, still at a slower rate than everything else).

It’s really not that complicated of a story and it’s a fairly obvious one, but the truth also doesn’t really allow for people or groups to spam their political beliefs and pretend that they have broader support than they do.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:So here is the funny thing about ratings. It all based off of one system the Nielsen Ratings system. That system has been left in the dust by current consumer trends ratings. The Nielsen system has been accurate for so long people just assumed that it was gospel. The story of NFL ratings is the story of Nielsen losing the ability to track the market.

Finally someone gets it.

I don't think the NFL ratings are down, it's the fact that people are consuming it differently.

A LOT of people don't just sit down in front of their Comcast or Direct TV box and watch a 3-4 hour game. They're watching Redzone, they're streaming online, or following the games on their Yahoo fantasy sports app, or on Twitter.

This notion that sports is consumed the old fashioned way is the #1 fallacy with this entire discussion. So until the entertainment and sports industries figure out how to properly track viewers across a dozen different outlets? Then I'm not buying the "OMG ratings are down!" detractors.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 am
  • All you have to do is look at the Super Bowl thread, how many said they were not going to watch.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:09 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:So here is the funny thing about ratings. It all based off of one system the Nielsen Ratings system. That system has been left in the dust by current consumer trends ratings. The Nielsen system has been accurate for so long people just assumed that it was gospel. The story of NFL ratings is the story of Nielsen losing the ability to track the market.

Finally someone gets it.

I don't think the NFL ratings are down, it's the fact that people are consuming it differently.

A LOT of people don't just sit down in front of their Comcast or Direct TV box and watch a 3-4 hour game. They're watching Redzone, they're streaming online, or following the games on their Yahoo fantasy sports app, or on Twitter.

This notion that sports is consumed the old fashioned way is the #1 fallacy with this entire discussion. So until the entertainment and sports industries figure out how to properly track viewers across a dozen different outlets? Then I'm not buying the "OMG ratings are down!" detractors.

Yep. This one for sure too. And that's true for all media. We don't actually know anymore how many people are watching *any* broadcast or cable programming because that viewing is spread out across so many devices, and at varying levels of legality too.

All the viewers streaming illegal uploads of a Hawks game or So You Think You Can Dance don't count as viewers.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 pm
  • But the scale would still be fine if all media across the board is measured the same way, the percentages should maintain a basic across the board level since streaming would be done for all television by those individuals.

The percentage of people watching the NFL on a channel in Nielson versus watching Judge Judy would be consistent, the streamers would be out of that evaluation. Now measuring viewership based on total households / boxes tuned to a channel counted may be a lot different since they can with digital now tell who is on what channel any given time.

Headcount may be down but I think percentage should be consistent.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:59 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:But the scale would still be fine if all media across the board is measured the same way, the percentages should maintain a basic across the board level since streaming would be done for all television by those individuals.

The percentage of people watching the NFL on a channel in Nielson versus watching Judge Judy would be consistent, the streamers would be out of that evaluation. Now measuring viewership based on total households / boxes tuned to a channel counted may be a lot different since they can with digital now tell who is on what channel any given time.

Yep, meaning the NFL is even a little more resilient to broadcast viewing than it should be, as it's declining at a slower rate than everything else.

I'm guessing this is because it's "event" viewing in a way other stuff isn't, and because most people most of the time are most interested in watching the local team in their local market, which you don't need cable to do.

Just speaking for personal experience here, but I cord cut five or six years ago and have an antenna hooked up to my TV just to watch NFL games -- it doesn't even really cross my mind to use my TV as a TV outside of the NFL (meaning, I'm not randomly flipping through my six channels to see what's on), as all the other TV watching I do is either through various paid portals or is pirated -- I'll even wait an hour to download a show that's on because the NFL is the only thing I want to watch in real-time enough to make sitting through the commercials worth it.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:14 pm
  • as mentioned in the OP, this thread is to discuss reasons for the decline in ratings other than the political motivations. We all know they exist, but that isn't what is being discussed in this thread. Multiple posts discussing that aspect have already been removed. Please keep it to the subject at hand and not the political aspects so we can keep the discussion open. Thank you

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:32 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:But the scale would still be fine if all media across the board is measured the same way, the percentages should maintain a basic across the board level since streaming would be done for all television by those individuals.

Media isn't measured the same ways though.

Nielsen sticks boxes in people's homes, THAT'S what you're seeing everytime an outlet like ESPN reports that ratings are down.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2219 ... -last-year

Nielsen doesn't track the Redzone, they don't track streaming services, they don't track social media or internet outlets. They track whoever's watching CBS from 12:00am to 3:00 on Sunday, and then compare it to last year's game.

I'm not saying ratings aren't down, they might be. But using some outdated antiquated means of measuring ratings doesn't work for me.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:34 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:But the scale would still be fine if all media across the board is measured the same way, the percentages should maintain a basic across the board level since streaming would be done for all television by those individuals.

Yep, meaning the NFL is even a little more resilient to broadcast viewing than it should be, as it's declining at a slower rate than everything else.

I'm guessing this is because it's "event" viewing in a way other stuff isn't, and because most people most of the time are most interested in watching the local team in their local market, which you don't need cable to do.

Just speaking for personal experience here, but I cord cut five or six years ago and have an antenna hooked up to my TV just to watch NFL games -- it doesn't even really cross my mind to use my TV as a TV outside of the NFL (meaning, I'm not randomly flipping through my six channels to see what's on), as all the other TV watching I do is either through various paid portals or is pirated -- I'll even wait an hour to download a show that's on because the NFL is the only thing I want to watch in real-time enough to make sitting through the commercials worth it.

I have approximately 48 over the air channels. Of them, approximately 27 or so are watchable by me. The other channels are not really desireable as I have different tastes then what they put out. Of those, I usually watch about 6 or 8 depending on what is on. Surprisingly enough, not too much in the way of mainstream programming. I may or not watch too much at all as I also have a dvd player and about 200 DVDs and some I recorded off OTA channels. Usually movies and CometTV. I have some old Seattle games on DVD too....if I get really bored. Or need to wash dishes. LOL With all those channel options, there are some either better options or at least distractions to step away from NFL from. And there are new channels popping up all the time. Some I did not know about until last week.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:22 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:All you have to do is look at the Super Bowl thread, how many said they were not going to watch.

I expect Seahawks fans are an especially cynical outlier because the Patriots are in it again. Being reminded of how much Bevell sucks for 60 minutes is fairly unpleasant.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:54 am
  • chris98251 wrote:All you have to do is look at the Super Bowl thread, how many said they were not going to watch.

People say a lot of things. What they actually do is oftentimes different. How many people that aren't fans of either team will avoid watching the Super Bowl this year, but watched it last year, assuming they aren't fans of either of last year's teams?

Pretty small percentage, I'd bet.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:All you have to do is look at the Super Bowl thread, how many said they were not going to watch.

People say a lot of things. What they actually do is oftentimes different.

Yep.

Great example of that was how two years ago ratings were way down (and going farther down each week) through week 8 of the season, but then shot back up in week 9 and it's like the first 8 weeks of the season never happened.

All that was happening was that the Presidential election happened between Weeks 8 and 9, and whenever there's a presidential election ratings for everything else go down because people are focusing on it. That happens every four years.

Of course though, in a nationally representative survey of NFL watchers at the end of the season everyone said that the presidential election had no effect on their NFL viewing, but that was just as untrue two years ago as it is for every election.

As is Roland's point, what people say and what they do are often VERY different things. :2thumbs:
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:10 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:All you have to do is look at the Super Bowl thread, how many said they were not going to watch.

People say a lot of things. What they actually do is oftentimes different. How many people that aren't fans of either team will avoid watching the Super Bowl this year, but watched it last year, assuming they aren't fans of either of last year's teams?

I don't even count the SB into what we consider successful or unsuccessful ratings. It's a global telecast that I'd wager the LARGE majority of people watching aren't even football fans.

So anyone that tells me they aren't watching are just bitter, trying to make a statement or one of those hipsters who feels the need to tell EVERYONE how cool they are that they don't even care about what everyone else cares about.

You see them every year on social media saying "OMG is there a game today?"
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:I don't even count the SB into what we consider successful or unsuccessful ratings. It's a global telecast that I'd wager the LARGE majority of people watching aren't even football fans.

So anyone that tells me they aren't watching are just bitter, trying to make a statement or one of those hipsters who feels the need to tell EVERYONE how cool they are that they don't even care about what everyone else cares about.

You see them every year on social media saying "OMG is there a game today?"

Seriously! They need to shut up and go back to eating the free food that was made for them by the person hosting the Super Bowl party they're attending and leeching off of while purposely not watching the game while posting on the Internet about how proud they are to not know about football.
    Last edited by original poster on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Language
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:53 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:

SO their LIARS!

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:29 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:SO their LIARS!

Yes, "they're" liars.

RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:11 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:But the scale would still be fine if all media across the board is measured the same way, the percentages should maintain a basic across the board level since streaming would be done for all television by those individuals.

I cut cable/Sat years ago...Screw them!
    I used digital antenna for a few years ..Still have it but with Wi Fi I ended up buying a firestick..
    Wow is all I can say..Tons of free tv/movies in there or if you pay it is way below any cable and less hassle.
    I can watch the Thursday games free through it..Hoping the NFL one day will break from that Direct TV crap and
    go this route where I can buy any game I want to see that isn't national.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:00 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

I used digital antenna for a few years ..Still have it but with Wi Fi I ended up buying a firestick..
    Wow is all I can say..Tons of free tv/movies in there or if you pay it is way below any cable and less hassle.
    I can watch the Thursday games free through it..Hoping the NFL one day will break from that Direct TV crap and

They do, NFL Game Pass.

I've been using it for years. It is excellent. Want to watch the entire 2013 season? Fire up Game Pass.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:08 pm
  • original poster wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

They do, NFL Game Pass.

I've been using it for years. It is excellent. Want to watch the entire 2013 season? Fire up Game Pass.

I can never watch anything except the "Godfather"more than once lol.
    A game when I know the outcome?Just not for me.I know some use it to study the team in numerous ways
    like the blocking ect.
    I leave that up to you guys,I enjoy reading the random thoughts on it though :)
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm
  • Ratings are down almost everywhere when it comes to television. I think I just saw that the Grammy's ratings went down 20%, which is a lot.

I think the obvious reason is we are living in an age of technology and streaming. I know so many people who don't have cable TV because they stream using Netflix and other streaming platforms.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:56 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

They do, NFL Game Pass.

A game when I know the outcome?Just not for me.I know some use it to study the team in numerous ways
    like the blocking ect.

You can, of course, watch the games live as well.
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 am
  • original poster wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:I cut cable/Sat years ago...Screw them!

They do, NFL Game Pass.

like the blocking ect.

Unless they changed it, you can only watch live regular seasom games if youre outside the US.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:03 pm
  • XxXdragonXxX wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    IndyHawk wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    They do, NFL Game Pass.

like the blocking ect.

Unless they changed it, you can only watch live regular seasom games if youre outside the US.

Oh wow.

I use the UK version of GamePass whereby the only games that are blacked out are one early and one late game that is shown on Sky Sports. Very easily sorted with a VPN, though.

Saying that of the times I’ve needed to watch a game via VPN I’m sure I’ve set it to the States so maybe they have changed it.
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:23 pm
  • Seattle's Super Bowl appearances in 2014 and 2015 remain the two most watched television broadcasts in U.S. history. No other broadcast has ever topped 112 million viewers, according to Nielsen.

You're welcome, NBC and Fox.
    hawknation2018
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:08 pm

• I still don't buy that the NFL is less popular. Cable TV hit its prime a few years ago, now everyone uses Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming devices. I know plenty of friends and family who don't have cable TV. The NFL is just fine.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:03 am
  • :stirthepot:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:

I still don't buy that the NFL is less popular. Cable TV hit its prime a few years ago, now everyone uses Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming devices. I know plenty of friends and family who don't have cable TV. The NFL is just fine.

This.
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:27 pm
  • Don't care didn't watch, hype for SB to much :les:
    SPOHAWK
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:07 am
  • Illegal streaming probably hurts, but who is going to get Direct TV when you can get every nfl game for free?

Furthermore, the NFL’s OWN playoff streams were less reliable than the illegal bootlegs (Inknow, I used both, including Verizon, the NFL app, AND the yahoo stream, and the bootlegs were universally more reliable and as good or better quality).
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:41 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Illegal streaming probably hurts, but who is going to get Direct TV when you can get every nfl game for free?

Furthermore, the NFL’s OWN playoff streams were less reliable than the illegal bootlegs (Inknow, I used both, including Verizon, the NFL app, AND the yahoo stream, and the bootlegs were universally more reliable and as good or better quality).

Yep
    A.D.I.D.A.S.
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:43 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:

Unless the NFL is willing to take a huge bath on revenue generated a la carte is going to be much more expensive than people think it will be. NFL games are the most expensive license in town. Basically everyone who has cable and doesn’t watch football is subsidizing the viewership of NFL fans. Once all the people who don’t watch ESPN aren’t each paying 8 bucks a month in carriage fees for you to get ESPN the people who want to watch MNF would have to pay through the nose.

It’s a thing people think they want, but don’t really want. If you have cable just to watch channels with low carriage fees and cheap programming you’re getting screwed massively by the bundling of channels and programming, whereas if you just have cable to watch the NFL, NBA, Walking Dead, etc (i.e. expensive programming) you’re coming out way ahead.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am
  • It doesn't really help when cable companies all have streaming options like my directv does They make it easy to take my tablet in the bathroom and watchalmost anything while enjoying a hot bath or takin a dumperooni
    Even companies like Harley Davidson are trying to figure out how to use the trends for them, they will be coming out with an electric motorcycle as their regular revenue stream is dying at an alarming rate , so everyone has to jockey for the new positions that are taking it to the forefront
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Starter

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:55 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Illegal streaming probably hurts, but who is going to get Direct TV when you can get every nfl game for free?

hawxfreak wrote:Even companies like Harley Davidson are trying to figure out how to use the trends for them, they will be coming out with an electric motorcycle as their regular revenue stream is dying at an alarming rate.....

But who's going to buy a Harley when you can just steal one off the lot for free?!
    Palmegranite
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:25 pm
  • Palmegranite wrote:But who's going to buy a Harley when you can just steal one off the lot for free?!

Such a ridiculous analogy. If Harley purposely prevented easy acquisition of their product and forced you to say, buy a Porsche and a Mercedes along with six crappy old vehicles that nobody wants just to have the privilege of buying a Harley, then you might be getting closer.

Screw exclusive viewing rights and having to sign up for a billion channels I don't want to just watch NFL games. Let me just buy the live NFL games I want, in comparable quality and real-time live broadcast like what you get through cable and satellite TV providers. They are holding us hostage, why shouldn't we fight back?
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:21 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Palmegranite wrote:But who's going to buy a Harley when you can just steal one off the lot for free?!

Such a ridiculous analogy. If Harley purposely prevented easy acquisition of their product and forced you to say, buy a Porsche and a Mercedes along with six crappy old vehicles that nobody wants just to have the privilege of buying a Harley, then you might be getting closer.

Screw exclusive viewing rights and having to sign up for a billion channels I don't want to just watch NFL games. Let me just buy the live NFL games I want, in comparable quality and real-time live broadcast like what you get through cable and satellite TV providers. They are holding us hostage, why shouldn't we fight back?

Sounds like you'd really benefit from a European NFL Game Pass account and using a VPN :)
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:22 am
  • Just to add, I pay about $150 to watch every preseason, regular season and postseason game live, all draft access, NFL Network, Red Zone etc.

If you use it as much as I do, it's an absolute bargain.
    www.hawk-talk.com

original poster
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information